Rahul001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduction of Staircase Lift at Natural History Museum

Entrance with wheelchair accessibilityEntrance with wheelchair accessibility

I visited NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM at Trivandrum, South India. This Museum displays collection of skeletons of vertebrates and invertebrates. They also have Bird gallery and gallery for sedimentary rocks. Whats unique of this museum is that they have a staircase lift. I have not seen them in any place in Trivandrum ( mainly in tourist places). This museum is situated inside Napier museum which is busy place for tourists. Whole Museum is wheelchair accessible and they also have a separate wheelchair in the first floor. Check this  place if you are in Trivandrum.

@TravellerG @StephenAbraham 

Staircase lift to the first floorStaircase lift to the first floor

Front view of the staircase liftFront view of the staircase lift

Additional wheelchair at the first floorAdditional wheelchair at the first floor

Trivandrum, Kerala, India
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Introduction of Staircase Lift at Natural History Museum

That is really interesting, dear Rahul...

For me too this is the first time, I'm seeing such a feature; it is amazing! 

Very well written, brief post... Nowadays, people love to read brief posts. 

Thanks for sharing...@Rahul001

Best regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thank you @TravellerG for your kind words. I hope this kind of facility will be taken by many businesses on coming days.

Level 10

Hello friend @Rahul001

Welcome... 🙏

"... I hope this kind of facility will be taken by many businesses on coming days..."

Surely, this will be adopted by many, soon. 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me