cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introduction & Building The London Local Guides Network

INTRODUCTION:

Hello Local Guides Connect - Level 5 Community,

My name is Rikesh Mistry, I am Graphic Designer and Photographer from the United Kingdom.

new profile pic.jpg

I really enjoy being a Local Guide in the London area, and surrounding cities. I love capturing lots of amazing moments through photography and bringing them to life with a written companion.

I have also contributed in Ireland, USA, France, India with the aim of going to more places around the world.

It's mind-boggling to have hit over 250,000 views on Google Maps, what a milestone!

Local Guides Photos 2.JPG

BUILDING THE LONDON LOCAL GUIDES NETWORK:

I would love to build a network of London Local Guides, and create a file to hopefully collaborate more easily and to empower enriched reviews and photography in my local community.

My only request is for London Guides to Private Message me their personal email addresses, along with a few more details about themselves.

For example:

Name: Rikesh Mistry 
Covering: London & Essex
Skills: Graphic Design, Photography, Social Media Management
Availability: Weekday Evenings & Weekend Flexibility
Memberships: Campus London - Co-working space

(I am happy to share this information publicly)

I think this would create a nice file for us to share our skills and give a clear indication of suitable times we can collaborate or meet-up.

I also want to take advantage of my Social Media Management skills and set up a Facebook group, which can be very useful and handy for when you are on-the-go.

I look forward to hearing from fellow Guides!

Kindest regards,
Rikesh
London, United Kingdom
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Introduction & Building The London Local Guides Network

@RikeshMistry Welcome to Local Guides Connect. You can join the London Local Guides, they have more than 41,000 member network.