Arem's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introducing myself

Hi everyone, I am Arek, and  both  with my son we are testing vegan places  in Warsaw, Poland. Whole life  I have  eaten fastfoods, sweets and a lot of unhealthy meals, but since my son showed  me a vegan kitchen I feel much better. That's why I started a reviewing as Local  Guide. Because of it I became a better person. I feel much better and I want encourage people to try this kitchen. I am very greatfull to my son Bartek for showing me this path and I want him to go to Connect Live instead of me. 🙂

Warszawa, Polska
1 comment
Level 9

Re: Introducing myself

Hi @Arem,

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community. Since you are a new member of Connect community and in addition what @MarinSt posted, I suggest to check out information below:

Additionally I suggest to see Help Desk category where you can see many posts from Google Employees, learn more about the program itself and find answers to questions you might have. To connect with other local guides see Let's Meet-Up category. Once again, welcome to the community, nice to have you onboard. See ya around. 😊

Best,

Johnny..