Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introducing Myself to Google Local Guides Summit -17

Hello World!

1. Name: Robin Joseph Abraham
  2. Location: Bangalore, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a level 5 local guide, I can help people around the world by giving the real picture about the places i had visited and reviewed. I can help people to make their routes safe, that's a great achievement for me, 
  4. I love to share: I love to share my opinions, my way of work, my photos, my achievements etc with my fellow guides.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I love travelling, making friends, helping people ! Its my passion and it is in my blood. I was an active member of National Service Scheme India during my school days. After that i missed those good helping habits. Finally i googled and found out a community where i can help people by improving the google maps with real photos, reviews etc. - ie. The Google Maps Local Guide. With my reviews, photos, answers etc, people can make better decisions and plan better, it makes their life easier. So i become a Google Local Guide and keep doing good things to people around me! 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm the greatest Google fan ever, I am proud of it. 🙂 I love all the google apps, i used to install and keep those on my phone. Some of them are part of my life. Without that, i can't start my day. I love hearing musics, watching movies and playing cricket. Also I am Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Google Digital Unlock certified Digital Marketing Professional. 
  7. 16908799_1209167245798744_8207026167228661760_n.jpg
  8. 13549425_256359868078675_796113438_n(1).jpg
  9. IMG_20170129_092808.jpg
  10. IMG_20170128_154929.jpg
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
2 comments
Level 3

Re: Introducing Myself to Google Local Guides Summit -17

Hi Robin, I'm Anuj. I am a level 3 LG from Bangalore.

Great to read about you. I also just joined the Bangalore Local Guides community group.

Looking forward to meeting up some day.

Level 9

Re: Introducing Myself to Google Local Guides Summit -17

Hello @RobinJA & @anujexplorer impressive intro. Nice to see both of here.

both of you can also join us by following the links mentioned in my signature.

Keep smiling and contributing to Google Map.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.