RitwikKaulas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introducing Myself: Ritwik Kaulas

Hi Everyone! I am introducing myself here! 

1. Name: Ritwik Kaulas
  2. LocationMumbai, Maharashtra
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love sharing travel experiences and photos on Google Maps and helping people who are stuck with particular Maps queries. It gives me immense pleasure to help them to get to their desired place.
  4. My favourite cuisine to explore: I love mostly continental cuisine beside Indian. Also, I am in Chinese cuisine and love to try the new food every day.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I do love coding and one fact about me *not fun fact though* is that I am deaf from birth and I am able to hear by cochlear implant surgery like normal people and I love interacting with people, to get to know their culture and mix with them. I am from Travel and Tourism Management background and currently working with VFS Global as a Visa Officer for The Netherlands. Being a local guide, I love to post pictures of my travels on Google Maps or give reviews on the places which I have visited previously. This certainly helped people who have seen my reviews on Google Maps.

I would love to be a part of Connect Live at Google in California. It will give me a good opportunity to meet various Local Guides around the world and interact with them, get to know their country and culture. Being in the Tourism industry, this will be the biggest advantage for me if I get chance to attend this event.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Introducing Myself: Ritwik Kaulas

Hi @RitwikKaulas

Welcome to google connect community. You have posted your introduction in wrong place.

Introduce yourself with your picture to the community Here

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @RitwikKaulas

Welcome to google connect community. You have posted your introduction in wrong place.

Level 6

@bdmafuz wrote:

Hi @RitwikKaulas

Oh, I am extremely sorry! I will post this introduction to the thread you have suggested! Thanks again.