KazMat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Introduce yourself

I made an entry to the summit, but I did not know that it was conditional to post on the Connect.

I knew the google+ last year and the connect this year. 😉

1. Name: Kazunori Matsumura
  2. Location: Iida city, Nagano, JAPAN(30 minutes to TSUMAGO by car)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I registered the category and business time of clinics and hospitals within a radius of about 60km, because I worked in a drugstore. I took many  pictures  where street view still is incorrect .
  4. I love to share: Mainly photos. Pictures of places that no one has posted yet. Recently, I posted it on a 360 degree photos by Richo THETA.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I registered some shop where it was important to me whether to be able to take out, an email arrived. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me:I like SUBWAY sandwiches. The first registration was the opening hours of the shop located 60 km away. Because it was important whether to be in time for a takeout. I can provide information the central area of Japan, Nagano, Aichi, Gifu pref.
1 comment
Level 9

Re: Introduce yourself

@OneM wrote:

I made an entry to the summit, but I did not know that it was conditional to post on the Connect.

I knew the google+ last year and the connect this year. 😉

1. Name: Kazunori Matsumura
  2. Location: Iida city, Nagano, JAPAN(30 minutes to TSUMAGO by car)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I registered the category and business time of clinics and hospitals within a radius of about 60km, because I worked in a drugstore. I took many  pictures  where street view still is incorrect .
  4. I love to share: Mainly photos. Pictures of places that no one has posted yet. Recently, I posted it on a 360 degree photos by Richo THETA.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I registered some shop where it was important to me whether to be able to take out, an email arrived. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me:I like SUBWAY sandwiches. The first registration was the opening hours of the shop located 60 km away. Because it was important whether to be in time for a takeout. I can provide information the central area of Japan, Nagano, Aichi, Gifu pref.

@KazMat You were supposed to include a link that 'best' describes you and your motive to work in this voluntary community in the application. I'm not really sure whether it was an essential field to fill in or not. 

Warm welcome to you to this awesome community and It would be a perfect introduction if you can include a nice picture of yourself and post your intro here Introduce Yourself - May 2017

There are so many to welcome you to the community.

All the best with your application to summit 2017 and hope you will get invited. Happy mapping