Chouck's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Introduce myself

Hi! My name is Federico Ciocca, i´m 32 years old, industrial engeneer, from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I like writing opinions about specific menus or food in restaurants. I usually write how many people we were, what we´ve oredered and if the quantity and quality was OK. I think this kind of opinions can help any stranger to choose a good meal.  

I love to share food photos and also any photo thay may help other people to find the place i´m writing about.

I started sharing opinions 5 years ago (2013) as a way to remember the places i´ve been to. But then i loved the colaborative sense of this function.

I love travelling so i always try to wherever i go!

If anyone comes to Buenos Aires, i can help you finding really good restaurants and food!

Cya!

Buenos Aires, CABA, Argentina
3 comments
Level 7

Re: Introduce myself

Hi @Chouck Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 6

Introducing myself

Hi,

My name is Sunil, i am from India. I am a level 6 local guide now and i love what opportunity we have from GOOGLE to serve everyone through information exchange. I have been to places which are remotely located in our state and people find it difficult to reach due to lack of information on means of transportation, and routes, with local guides program we have overcome issues like those now. This feels great to converse with people on so many different levels and people from different places. I think this program has helped us reach a new milestone in communication via technology. Thanks to GOOGLE and its team for such a wonderful work.

Level 8

Re: Introducing myself

Welcome here @sunil_d

Glad to hear from you.

I am also from a remote area Takuwa,Nepal.Actually I want to share happiness when you see your places in google map.It look like development, like urbanisation or something like that.

Wish you labour hard and make it possible with your own hands.

THUMPS UP!

id="224847i4CE38329FBA4CFBA"
size="small" resized="true" sourcetype="new">