Ropice's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introduce myself: Reinaldo

I am a senior Brazilian citizen, living in the megalopolis of São Paulo. In my scarce free time, I enjoy travelling and exploring new places, restaurants, regional food and culture and photography.

I began using Google reviews to help me explore new places and realized how good are the reviews made by local people and people who have experienced the places. So, I decided to become a Local Guide myself to share my discoveries, comments, reviews and photos.

My preferred places are small towns, undiscovered places, small restaurants not only in my hometown São Paulo, but also in the country side of Brazil and in other countries.

Most of my posts are photographs and I try to capture the atmosphere, the culture, the local flavors as I believe a picture is worth a thousand words.

Sharing my impressions with the community is a great pleasure and has helped me keep me in exploring mood even when overwhelmed by work.

1 comment
Level 8

Re: Introduce myself: Reinaldo

Dear @Ropice

Welcome to Google Local Guides Connect community. You have posted your introduction in wrong place. Introduce yourself with your picture to the community Here

Post must be solved