NaSa81's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Introduce myself - April2018

Hi all, 

I tried to introduce myself in previous discussion posts. But i am not sure whether i hit the right button and reached right place or not. That is why i am re introducing myself again on this great platform. I am really inspired by this LG. Have not expected this sort of active members in this group. Really amazed. First of all thanks google for making this happen.  

Name - @Nagendra Sai Kundavaram   Location - Hyderabad, India.     Being a Local Guide : First i have started by reviewing journey with zomato in 2013. Basically i am foodie. That too vegetarian. In search of good and variety food i have searched different and many places in and around Hyderabad and different places. I feel satisfied & Delighted For the feed back on my posts, clicks. From there my journey started with zomato and now continuing with Local guides.      The Beauty of Google Maps is Addiction. Yes you read it write.. its addiction. Un knowingly this will drag you and your attention towards it. Basically i would like to write more. Its my passion. I will feel very happy if i write in my local language (Telugu). With our writings, Reviews.. others can take informed decision. It will really save their time and money. After getting inspired with serious writers.. i have begun this journey and continuing it. 
Writing the review, Clicking the Pictures, answering the questions, connecting the missed links.. make me feel proud. 
    Basically i am very much interested in visiting new places and exploring new food. I dont know whether its my weakness or not.. But i love it.