cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Introduce myself - April 2019

Name: Miftahul Ulum, or Ulum for short

Location: Tinggar, Bandarkedungmulyo, Jombang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia

What I love about being a Local Guide: I am name tag maker and I sell door to door, providing my services to offices and schools, It is a nice way to make a living, while I am outside the house for working, why not doing another thing that my contribution is useful for many people, that is to be Local guide

proud to be a local guide it makes my life meaningful to help others, it is truly a blessing.

Caption: A picture making name tag at home (Local Guide @Miftahul_Ulum23)Caption: A picture making name tag at home (Local Guide @Miftahul_Ulum23)

Caption: A picture of selling name tag to office (Local Guide @Miftahul_Ulum23)Caption: A picture of selling name tag to office (Local Guide @Miftahul_Ulum23)
My favorite thing to explore: I do not limit my most sharing on Google maps, I love sharing all places that I am on that place at that time, I care about this because the fact not many local guide in my area adding or giving reviews on unfamous places, I do believe, what I do will be useful for people now, next days or some couple years later

I got badge as a master pioneer, award for being the first person to add important information about the place

Caption: Screenshoot of badge as a master pioneer, award for being the first person to add important information about the place. (Local Guide @Miftahul_Ulum23)Caption: Screenshoot of badge as a master pioneer, award for being the first person to add important information about the place. (Local Guide @Miftahul_Ulum23)

Fun fact about me: I really like working that make money to ensure the adequacy of my family's life needs, my business and the smooth payment of my credit installments.

But I am as a human being,
A more satisfaction when my life is beneficial for others, by helping to add new places to google maps, adding photos, giving a review of the places I visit.

Google Local guide provides an opportunity for me to do other forms of charity (not only alms of money and goods in general)

Caption: photos of doing alms in gang sentosa, Tinggar, Bandarkedungmulyo, Jombang, Jawa timur (Local Guide @Miftahul_Ulum23)Caption: photos of doing alms in gang sentosa, Tinggar, Bandarkedungmulyo, Jombang, Jawa timur (Local Guide @Miftahul_Ulum23)

Gang Sentosa, Tinggar, Kabupaten Jombang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Introduce myself - April 2019

Thanks for your story @Miftahul_Ulum23 

Level 9

Re: Introduce myself - April 2019

Hi @CaterinaOS 

Thank You for supporting my post