AnnalisaCasini's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce my self April 2018

My name is Annalisa, I'm Italian woman,

I live near Venice in Italy, where I study photography and I love to visit it at any time of the year.
I am a photographer who loves to travel, I know very well Venice of which I published years ago a map titled VENEZIA WITH 2 EURO

(as fun and eating spending 2 euro in secret areas of Venice).
In these last years I have traveled a lot around Europe LONDON, AMSTERDAM, BERLIN and PARIS and often it is natural for me to be a Local Guide

because I have always helped the tourists that I meet in these cities and they ask me to help them and it's nice to feel useful .

I posted some photos some time ago on Google Maps so without expecting anything,

and instead in a few months my reviews and photos have started to receive many views,

so' now I spend some quality time to shoot the best shot, and when I visit a I always think about how I can tell or photograph the best to help the Google Maps community.
I myself consult the information especially when I have to decide where to eat directly on Google Maps that I find very practical.

This is why I love sharing reviews about restaurants and their food, but also little tourist or something about Venice, that I love a lot.

ANNALISA CASINI
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Introduce my self April 2018

wow @AnnalisaCasini,

Thanks for your inspiring experience to share with us!

I love your way of expression. All the very best. Please also share your photos with us

Thanks

John Peter 

Level 7

myself

Hi, my name is hannah and I'm from Monterrey, México, nice to meet you