Arunkallumkal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introduce as a Local Guide

Hello Local Guides Connect.. !

I am Arun basically from India, currently in North Carolina, United States. I would like to introduce myself as a Google Local Guide. I am very much interested in travelling, experience diffent culture, do photography and explore different restaurants. I really enjoy as a local guide because this is a wonderful opportunity where my hobbies could be used to help others using Google map.

Arun.jpg

I had an inspiring experience with Google map that lead me as an active Local Guide contributor. In the beginning, I used to upload my photos occasionally in Google map, but fortunately few of my photos got huge views and also lot of people likes my reviews. Google always send some inspiring mail during every week such as “Your photos gets million views” or “People like your reviews”. This inspired a lot, to upload exciting photos in Google map whenever I visit new places.

Before visiting new places, I will go through the information, reviews and photos regarding that place in Google map. If anything is missing, this will help me to concentrate on that, while I am visiting.  

Thanks and Regards 

Arun

United States
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce as a Local Guide

Hey @Arunkallumkal,

Welcome to Connect.

Thanks for your introduction. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our spam filters work 24/7 and they can be pretty harsh at times. I have just released your post.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators