Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Introduce Yourself

MyselfMyself

Introduce Yourself:

1- Name: Fernando (Nando for my friends).

2- Location: Ronda, Málaga, Spain

3- What do I love about being a Local Guide: I would like to make known to everyone this beautiful village, Ronda, one of the most beautiful and visited villages in the world for the history, location, landscapes, history, gastronomy ...I am also looking forward to meeting people from all over the world and exchanging information, opinions, tastes and hobbies.

4- I love to share: All the places and places known and less known Ronda, museums, viewpoints, picturesque landscapes, gastronomic areas. I love photography and I will be happy to share with you all the photographic material I have been doing since I live here.

5- How did I hear about Local Guides: Using Google Maps I found this fantastic option to be able to contribute to a project worldwide and to make known the place where you live and also the cities and towns that you are visiting. More than 3.522.000 visits corroborate my liking to contribute and my contribution in Google Maps.

6- Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy traveling and discovering new places and cultures, history, art, gastronomy, and people's customs. As a teacher of piano, solfeggio and of particular English I also like to be able to share my knowledge and to look for information in the different places that I visit.
Besides, I have many more tastes for other things of music and languages, such as animals, nature, mountains, snow, astronomy, geology, archeology, art in general, mycology, philately, Numismatics, aviation, technology, computing ...
For all this I think I could congenial with a large number of different people and share all these tastes.
I was born in Malaga capital, I am 41 years old (almost 42) but I have lived 20 years in Africa, and temporarily in Chicago(EEUU), so I consider myself a citizen of the world.
I wish you to join my Ronda Local Guides Community, you all are welcome.
https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

Ronda Alameda of TajoRonda Alameda of TajoRonda BridgeRonda Bridge 

ContributionContribution 

"New Bridge of Ronda""New Bridge of Ronda""New Bridge with Guadalevín River Down""New Bridge with Guadalevín River Down"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/201058790652786/

Ronda, España
3 comments
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself

Fernando 

Congratulations!!

Beautiful photos and those are a lot of views! Keep it up you are doing wonderfuly 

Greetings from Bogotá-Colombia 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@heidy_lo88Thank you so much. I´m really happy you like it.

Sincerelly...Fernando 😉

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Anonymous,

I have removed the solution from your post since it does not require one. Only topics that have a general question require a solution.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators