PratheepanK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce Yourself - Sri Lanaka Local Guides ONLY

1. Name: Pratheepan Kunaratnam (PratheepanK)
2. Country: Sri Lanka
3. Province / City: Western Province / Colombo 06 (Home Town : Trincomalee)
4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Our Contribution help others to explore new places.
I love to share: I like to share Photos & Review the places I visit 
How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
Fun Fact About Me: Hangout with friends & family and contributing LG, and  I love Photography...

Minneriya ParkMinneriya Park

Minneriya National Park, Polonnaruwa, North Central Province, Sri Lanka
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Our Contribution help others to explore new places.
5. I love to share: I like to share Photos & Review the places I visit 
6. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
7. Fun Fact About Me: Hangout with friends & family and contributing LG, and  I love Photography...

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

5. I love to share: I like to share Photos & Review the places I visit 
6. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
7. Fun Fact About Me: Hangout with friends & family and contributing LG, and  I love Photography...

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - Sri Lanaka Local Guides ONLY

@PratheepanK Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Why don't you join some meetups organized by Sri Lankan Local Guides?

Level 2

S Vivekananthan from beach city of trincomalee, Tamil, English and Sinhala speaks well, I can guide you with in Northern and Eastern Province, I'm scout leader in 7th Trinco scout group IMG_1801.JPG

Level 9

@PratheepanK nice to hear that your from colombo-06 I'm also living in colombo-06 we can meet soon then 🙂 

Level 9

@VivekananthanS wow awesome! I love Trincomalee and have visited there many times. in 2014 I was working on a project in Trincomalee. when you say Trincomalee first thing that comes to my mind is Pigeon Island. I'm always telling my friends, that's my paradise. I love coral reefs and snorkeling.
Do you know there is a community in Batticaloa? Batticaloa Local Guides. we do a lot of meet-ups, fun activities and etc. hope we can meet soon.

Level 8

Sure!! Will Join the Meetups!!!

Level 2

@IlankovanT Hi, yes sure we'll meet, in trincomalee pigeon island is a most popular tourist place, I'm very like to visit there, I have some friends in Batti, but they are not guides, but I know some places.

Level 10

@VivekananthanS Welcome to Sri Lanka Local Guides.

Level 2

Thanks keep in contact