Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - September 2017

Hi @DevikaR, Indian local guide, I am from West Bengal. Welcome to LGC. Thank you!

Newton Pakhira
Level 5

Hi!!

1. I'm Natalie!!

2. I'm all over Central & northern California. (Mostly cuz of personal situations)(but I'm ok, so no worries)

3. I love being a Local Guide because I wish there was something like this 15 yrs ago...just thinking bout the 💰 I coulda saved has me 😵!

4. I love Sharing the good & bad about the places my family & I visit. I hope it saves you 💰 and that means a lot to me.  

5. I stumbled upon this wacky group when I went to a couple uuugh places. Ironically.

6. Fun fact bout me: Not only am I a big kid, gamer(PC & mobile) but so is my 17 year old daughter! GAMERS UNITE!!IMG_20150421_154113614.jpg

IMG_20150318_213542.jpg

Level 8

Hi Natalie @NatalieRoseWutGoes

Welcome and please post a photo with the introduction so it would be interesting. Thank you for the intro. 

Cheers

@NatalieRoseWutGoes wrote:

Hi!!

1. I'm Natalie!!

2. I'm all over Central & northern California. (Mostly cuz of personal situations)(but I'm ok, so no worries)

3. I love being a Local Guide because I wish there was something like this 15 yrs ago...just thinking bout the 💰 I coulda saved has me 😵!

4. I love Sharing the good & bad about the places my family & I visit. I hope it saves you 💰 and that means a lot to me.  

5. I stumbled upon this wacky group when I went to a couple uuugh places. Ironically.

6. Fun fact bout me: Not only am I a big kid, gamer(PC & mobile) but so is my 17 year old daughter! GAMERS UNITE!!™

Level 5

Ty, I'll do that!

Level 7

1. Name: Frank
  2. Location: Connecticut 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Exploring the world around me, and contribute to a brand that I am passionate about.
  4. I love to share: the photos of the adventures my family and I embark on.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: via the Google Maps app
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I study Brazilian Jiujitsu 
Level 6

1. Name: Brian (Buddy)
  2. Location: California
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Google Maps and Local Guides Connect helps people to search, unite, connect and network
  4. I love to learn and connect to others locally as I personally am a numbers and math guy.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: first seen the email and I became a Local Guide when I joined the team...and I'm glad to get an opportunity to be part of the Local Guides community now!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: . I love people and have a passion for Bitcoin and Crypto currency 
Level 10

@alanhepi Welcome and thanks for your introduction.

Level 10

@amsnhameed  Welcome and thanks.

Level 9

@Santiagoaduarte Welcome to the form 

Level 7

Name: Andrew Epstein
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to bring the beautiful scenery and the great street murals and street graffiti.  Toledo had had many historic buildings, sites and hometown gems...
I love to share: I want to focus on our great dining out community and local businesses and historical sites so you can go on a virtual tour with me.
How did I hear about Local Guides: self surfing the old inner webs and seen am article in Google Maps. Been guiding strong lady few months level 7.... Proud of my acheivment thus far....
Fun Fact About Me: I love riding classic sport motorcycles [crotchrocket] and hiking outdoors.. Down to Earth 🌍

Filling up the ninja to go explore The glass cityFilling up the ninja to go explore The glass city

Toledo's downtown skyline from intl park.Toledo's downtown skyline from intl park.

Me voting in Lucas County primary....Me voting in Lucas County primary....

https://www.facebook.com/andrew.epstein.7