Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - September 2016

Hi @ManofS

Nice photo ..

Level 8

1. Name: John
  2. Location: Dallas, Texas
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Dallas is the restaurant capital of the United States with more restaurants per capita than any other city. I love taking and sharing photos of food!
  4. I love to share: Love to share cool photos of food and restaurants.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: A friend at work referred me.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am an LGBT Advocate and love activism. 
Level 9

1. Name: Tony Moore
  2. Location: Buckingham, UK - nearest big city Milton Keynes or Oxford
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to find out about places before getting to them and then adding my own knowledge to them once I've been.
  4. I love to share: Photos!  It really annoys me when I see a place without a photo and I have regularly just gone for walks round areas taking photos to upload later.  The new feature in Maps is a boon at finding what needs updating. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through MapMaker
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have driven at 140mph/225kmh through tunnels with armed police motorcyclists following me.
Level 6

Hello, i'm new here

1. Name : Yudhistira

2 Location : Indonesia

3. What do i love being local guide : because i love to share local tourism in my region

3 I love to share : I love to share photo

4 How did i hear about local guide : from google of course hahaha

5: Facts about me : coffee addict !

Level 6

Hello everybody, very happy to join this community !

1. Name: Christophe
  2. Location: Toulouse, France
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love travel and photography, and sharing facts and things about my passions.
  4. I love to share: I love sharing photos and photospheres, adding new places to highlight interesting ones
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was looking for information about photospheres in GMaps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Photo is my passion since I was young and I made it my job a few years ago... and I love it, the best "office" I ever had!

Please feel free to have a look at my Facebook page, do not hesitate to like and Share (G+ page is under construction)

Cheers

Level 10

1. Name: Alias Salan
2. Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am Google Local Guide, it is the platform to me help others by improving Google Map.
4. I love to share: I love to share photos and reviews
5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I come to known about Google Local Guide after adding my place
6. Fun Fact About Me: Travelling and Visit new places...I'd love to contribute to the teams here with anything they need to make this program even better