Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Athens Greece.

Cheers  everybody .

Nick

nice to meet you

Level 10

Bls: gunung ciwaru desa payung Rajagaluh

Selamat datang mba @LeddyDrisman di Local Guides Connect forum

Sebaiknya dilengkapi dengan memperkenalkan diri dan asal kota, untuk konsultasi bisa melalui pesan pribadi, terima kasih

PaDeSSo - Indonesia LG

Level 10

Selamat datang @Ganangradya di Local Guides Connect,

Ada baiknya untuk memperkenalkan diri, dari kota mana, dan apa saja yang suka dieksplorasi, photo cukup bagus, bisa dilengkapi nama lokasi agar dapat dikenal seluruh dunia

Semoga bermanfaat

Salam

PaDeSSo - Indonesia LG

Former Google Contributor

Re: I am a beginner and I want some help to understand this platform

Hi @Saurav01,

Welcome to Connect!

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community?What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself  section.

In case you have any questions about getting started, just let us know. Thank you for your participation in Local Guides Connect and have fun!

P.S.: By the way,  I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hola soy harbyn desde España y siento que...

Esto es absolutamente genial, me encanta todo lo nuevo que surge con respecto a Google Maps.

Es una excelente herramienta  y cada vez nos facilita más la vida, creo que es un gran aporte para nuestro día a día Saluditos harbyn Films Harbyn Agudelo FilmsHarbyn Agudelo Films

Level 8

"Hello world"

1. Name - Omodayo

2. Location - Lagos,  Nigeria

3. What I love about being a Local Guide - Is there anything i don't like about being a local guide; absolutely none. I remember i used to be just an above average android phone user that only had the fair knowledge of how to use the maps. However on this fateful day, i was able to navigate my way to locate a place only to find out an error or misinformation about the particular place . The attempt to report or correct this misinformation led to the discovery of several amazing features of maps such as editing a place,  reporting an error, adding a missing place , verifying of places among many other exciting features . That was how i became a local guide and it had been an amazing experience for me since then. 

And one of the great things about being a local guide is the feeling of helping and making impact in the community. 

I usually feel excited and proud when i get notifications that somebody somewhere found my review, pictures and contributions on maps useful and helpful. 

4. My Favorite thing to explore - At the outset, i enjoyed adding notable and useful places that are not represented on maps, reviewing places and adding pictures. But in recent times,  i take delight in editing places to ensure utmost precision such that a place is not just on maps but correctly located such that a user can locate their destination without any hitch .

I also enjoy taking external pictures of places so as to give any user adequate information on what a place looks like if they have to visit for the first time .

5. Some Facts about me - I love meeting people and seeing new places. Being a versatile and curious type , i love to explore new things. 

And on the home font , i like cooking and i love playing football. I love to exploreI love to explore

Caught in the act at a food crawl meet upCaught in the act at a food crawl meet up

Former Google Contributor

Re: A food lover in Taiwan

Hello @sunnylovecat106,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing your first post, looking forward to hearing more foodie posts from you. ;- )

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources:

In case you have any questions about getting started, just let us know. Thank you for your participation in Local Guides Connect and have fun!

P.S.By the way,  I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself  section. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

siap kang @PaDeSSo terima kasih atas sarannya

perkenalan nama saya GANANG RADYA KUSUMA GUMILANG asal Pasuruan jawa timur, alhamdulillah saya suka eksplorasi hal hal yang berhubungan dengan alam ya walaupun maklum cuma amatiran biasa

re upload yang kemaren kuy jawa timur punya lokasi di bromo lewat jalur pasuruankuy jawa timur punya lokasi di bromo lewat jalur pasuruanlokasi di probolinggo air terjun madakaripuralokasi di probolinggo air terjun madakaripura

Level 6

My name is Frank. @Frankdamaxx . I am a new Local Guide and i am here to save all yee mortals with a preview of their best places so they can make a choice.IMG_20180607_102100.jpg

Level 5

Hello!

Hello Local guides

This is Hasan , from Jordan 

I am glad to join this great community , hope I can be active here with you all and improve every thing here to make our community more brilliant , I love to share pictures & stories from my country witch describe the life here to help the members or visitors to know a lot about every thing around here , also I am ready to answer any questions.  

Happy & proud to meet you all .