Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Mubarak

I would like to meeting new people 

I like to travel around the world 

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

It is absolutely amazing to be in the midst of like minded people. Feels like a tribe which it is. 

My name is Vera Chidera from Nigeria. Joined local guides google about two weeks ago and I am loving it all. Was introduced by @Abdullahi_cap who noticed that I love taking pictures of places with reviews on some other platforms.

Fact: I love adventures as bad as my nostrils love dragging in oxygen. I am addicted to outdoor events, helps me unwind, learn from others and be more creative. 

Aim : Being a local guide gives me that very avenue to help those trying to figure out how good or amazing a place is and things to expect, It is totally fulfilling to be help to others in finding new and interesting places around. What to look for and where to find them.  

There is no greater joy than helping another person live life and enjoy it effortlessly. Look at that beautiful background, a reflection of Lagos nightlife.Look at that beautiful background, a reflection of Lagos nightlife.At an exhibition hosted in Lagos Nigeria themed #ArtX. Art is an immortal means of repeating history without bloodshed.At an exhibition hosted in Lagos Nigeria themed #ArtX. Art is an immortal means of repeating history without bloodshed.

Level 4

Pantai Sepanjang Gunungkidul

Pantai Sepanjang Gunungkidul YogyakartaSepanjang Beach GunungkidulSepanjang Beach Gunungkidul

Level 8

Welcome to the family, @Vera_chidera

Keep exploring and keep soaring... 

Level 5

MeMeHi everyone im new at local guides, im currently at Mexico City, my hometown.
I love to take pictures, so im trying to seize all my pics and all places i could go to get some nice trip tips to you. Please check, like and comment my two first post about Mexico, and if you wish, follow me on instagram: patriciojpg
PS: Talk to me, I´m friendly. Obvio también hablo español

Google Moderator

Re: Puncak bogor

Hello @Aqeel2867,

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: just say hi

Halo @Mister_enough,

Salam Kenal sebelumnya. 

Karena sudah ada thread yang berjalan mengenai topik ini, maka saya akan menggabungkan thread kamu kedalam topik Introduce Yourself - October 2018, dimana kamu dapat berkenalan dengan Local Guides lainnya dari seluruh dunia. 

Mengingat kamu masih baru, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting dan pastikan saat membuat post di Connect untuk memberikan tulisan yang bersifat deskriptif agar dapat lebih mudah dimengerti Local Guides lainnya. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

My Campus

Front of maingate...IMG_20180731_184125.jpg

Google Moderator

Re: Meeting

Hello @essanjose,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new in the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

There has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I will am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread.

Level 7

Thank you for the warm welcome 😊. Together we soar higher.