cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Hello @soho!

Wonderful to know that you play the theremin. It is quite difficult to play but the sound is unique and amazing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @siraceddin!

Awesome photos, especially about the dog. I love the dog so much!

Level 7

Köpekleri çok seviyorum, güzel yorumunuz için teşekkür ederim 🙂

Level 8

Re: مرحبا بالجميع

Hello @Nadhir

Welcome to connect and thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures. 

Keep Guiding. 

Greetings from Nepal Local Guides. 

Thanks !!

Level 10

Re: Buen diA

Hola @LuuuSola96

LuuuSola96 Es un placer conocerte. Estoy muy bien gracias por preguntar. Bienvenido a Guías locales de Google Connect.

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@LuuuSola96 wrote:

Holaa gente bonita, como van? ☺ 

Level 1
Level 1

Hi !

Hi !

Level 1

hello everyone

hello

Level 8

Hello everyone!

My name is Hector, I'm currently living in Dominican Republic, a nice island located in the Caribbean. I do really like Google Local Guides because is a really easy way to help people understand how a place or a business looks like and what to expect, even though reviews can be very subjective, they help a lot. I love to share pictures and very specific reviews. The crazy thing about Local Guides is that I found out about the program by accident when I did so many reviews in a day and I leveled up. This program is great.

Level 9

Re: Hi !

Welcome to the official community of Google Local Guides. We are happy to have you here. 

This is your first post in connect so allow me to provide you some useful information.

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forum, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 
  • By following this link you can find local guides near you.

Hope to see you around.

@Ous

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 1

I'm from Here!!!

Hello Cambodian!
My name is Kirirath, if you guy from Salataon village too! glad to know you guys!