Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Getting started

Hi from Abidjan!

Google Moderator

Re: Intro

Hello @gderidet,

Welcome to Connect!

Please excuse my reply in English. Thank you for the introduction.

As it looks like it is first time you are posting in the forum, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? You can check these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post on Connect.

PS. I will merge your post with the on-going thread Introduce Yourself - November 2018.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Getting started

Hello @DudeJB,

Welcome to Connect. 

We are happy to have you here and I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - November 2018 thread, where you can meet with the other Local Guides.

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi

Hello @9836047594,

Welcome to Connect!

Since your are new to the community and this is your first post, I am going to merge it to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. This way you can get to know other Local Guides.

In addition, here are some steps you can follow:

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post, What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Rif.: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Ciao @Aleo,

I am from Italy too. I have never had the chance to visit Napoli, but I am sure that here on Connect you can give me some precious tips. 

Just to start I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect  What makes a good post?.

I hope you will enjoy this experience with us. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - November 2018

Am Eunice. I love being here. I added a place in my country and that is how i got to know about this place. God bless you

Re: Hola, lula aquí

Hola @lulaulal y bienvenido en Connect. 

Muchas gracias por tu publicación. Pero ten en cuenta que en tu post no encuentro ninguna idea. Por lo tanto voy a trasladarlo a nuestra tema mensual Introduce Yourself

Para más información sobre el tablero Idea Exchange puedes leer el artículo How do I use the Idea Exchange?.

Google Moderator

Re: Saudi Arabia

Hello @Jacob07,

Welcome to Connect. 

Please excuse my answer in English.

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - November 2018 thread, where you can meet with the other Local Guides and please feel free to tell us more about yourself there. 

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Level 1

My Life in my city

I am happy 

I am love location 

I am study computer

Re: My Life in my city

Hello @Naruura,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, and this is your first post, I am going to move it to our Introduce Yourself topic. This way you can get to know other Local Guides.

In addition, here are some steps you can follow:

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post, What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.