TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

Welcome @Andr34G

I had not heard of San Marino before and fascinating that it's an independent state! I had to look it up on Google Maps! 

We will visit Europe next year and I am now interested to visit another country. Seems ok with a Schengen visa. :-). Regards VinVan

Level 8

Introduction

Name : Ratan Rateria
What I love about being a Local Guide : A feeling that I am helping other people around the world!
I love to share : Details of the place I review so that anybody can know about it in advance just by searching in Google Maps.
How did I hear about Local Guides : I heard about it from Google Maps App when I was looking around on it.
Fun Fact About Me : Nothing, I am a simple man

Level 8

What I love about being a Local Guide : A feeling that I am helping other people around the world!
I love to share : Details of the place I review so that anybody can know about it in advance just by searching in Google Maps.
How did I hear about Local Guides : I heard about it from Google Maps App when I was looking around on it.
Fun Fact About Me : Nothing, I am a simple man

Level 8

Introduction of myself

Fun Fact About Me : Nothing, I am a simple manIMG_20171020_180202.jpg

IMG_20171020_180232.jpg

Level 10

Re: Introduction of myself

Hi @ratanrateria

Good to know you. 

Best wishes for forthcoming year 2018.

Level 6

Hey there, Thomas from Norwich, Connecticut here.  Pleased to meet you!

Thanks to the bump in usability my tablet got from patching to Nougat, I've started actively working on my region's maps.

Floof,  on the table againFloof, on the table againNow if only I could get my cat to help me out... 

Level 2

Hi Fellow Guides,

Firstly,  TraciC please excuse for taking your format of introduction. 

Let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Alan Lee
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:  To bring to the awareness of travelers the unique places of interests and food to wherever you may go. Places where only the locals frequent and ALSO where the places that they should not visit. It would definitely help them make better decisions when they're out there in their own neighborhood or thousands of miles for home.  
  4. I love to share: I would share whenever possible with photos and reviews and also parking information. 
  5. I enjoyed travelling and unfortunately I got to Local Guides too late. I am now in my senior silver years and am teaching fitness workouts daily.
Level 10

Welcome @Openmyworld or Alan 🙂

nothing wrong with being in the "silver years "... me too! We lucky because have more time to be a good LG. 

I'm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam so we are not too far away,  maybe meet up one day in Asia ? 

Level 8

Sure 👍

Level 7

Hi everyone.

Name: Louise

What I love about being a Local Guide: I like to contribute by sharing my photos, adding missing places and correcting errors that I find. 

I love to share: My photos. Every time that I post a photo, I want it to be unique. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: As I take photos with my Android for my own pleasure, I kept receiving notifications if I wanted to post my photos on Google Maps. So I decided to join.

Fun fact about me: I like to take photos. Have other hobbies too. I also like to learn. My next goal will be to learn how to take 360o photos. I might as well add this one too: learn how to post and reply on Local Guides Connect. As computers is not my forte I apologize in advance if I do not reply right away.