Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2024

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar  sir for a comment you are a meeting champion and community builder your efforts are bringing change in not only in virtual but real world also , your passion toward posting on connect ignite fire under me to post like you , hundred of yours post not only inspiring me but a whole community to post . i like  your dedication and knowledge sharing nature  How to make things in correct manner , your truthful nature  is one of the best part  in you . 

i hope i will learn more from you in your upcoming meetup .

Again thank you so much for your all knowledge share with me , you  also play big Role in this journey , so today i am Honoring this featured post to you . 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 9

Re: Hi google

Thank you @Huymk-Elpaso  for  your congratulation , if you are new on connect  just  introduce yourself in  @SholaIB  post  how to introduce .

thank you so much 

Level 9

Thank you @ShailendraOjha  ji for your compliment happy to see you here , welcome to Bihar 

Level 8

Thanks for inviting me @RaviSharma111  whenever I got time i visit to thaway wali maa temple .

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 9

Thank you so much @PrasadVR ji for such a nice and lovely comment , you are the hero of road mapper campaign , i am watching your edits and contribution shared by you , thank you for helping me and other  in group of TRAC.

Level 9

Thank you so much @TravellerG  sir for your  well wishing and blessing , your blessing is working , its Honour to me a mentor like you , your photo tips help me a lot and now i am working on your video tips . recently your art and culture post is fabulous and very interacting . 

Need your blessing .

jay siya ram 🙏🙏

Level 9

Keep growing bro @RaviSharma111 

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

Congratulations @RaviSharma111 

@Ivi_Ge thank you for sharing with us.

Level 3

Hi! Another new one here 🙂

1. Name: Pavel Gorev

2. Location: Gothenburg, Sweden

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to share the photos and inspire others to explore local (and sometimes hidden) gems. 

4. My favorite thing to explore: Architecture and nature, urban design. I don't like to travel very far away from the place I live, so as a guide I'm really local:)

5. Fun fact about me: Active traveler who finds a time to learn languages, develop indie games and write music (but I haven't done the latter for a couple of years).

WIN_20240502_01_46_02_Pro.jpg

Level 10

Hey, it's @RaviSharma111! Congratulations on the feature, sir. 

JustJake TRAC Badge