Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

A Warm welcome to the LG community

Sundar
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ChandraBhanu,

A warm welcome. Please do tag the person whom your trying to say.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @SundarAyyappan,

Please do tag the person by @ whom you want to say.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

Level 5

1. Name: Beverly Shaw

2. Location: West Lafayette, Indiana-- in between Chicago and Indy. Home of Purdue University

3. Why I like being a Local Guide-- I love to find places of interest and share that info with others, especially if I can help steer people toward local shops and restaurants. As a frequent traveler, I now use the advice of other guides for the majority of my decisions. I like to pay that back by leaving my own reviews! 

4. My favorite haunts: Is that a plant over there? Then I'm there! Garden centers, botanical gardens and my own garden are my favorite places but I also like quirky shops, public art, farmers markets, creative chefs, Broadway musicals and a crisp cocktail.

5. Head scratcher: How can people be bored? There's a huge world out there. Travel, volunteer, go! 

IMG_5213.JPGFM 8 21 13 bev birthday 2.jpg20663924_1942909902661367_1678363659880171854_n.jpg

Level 10

@Beverly21 Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

@FlorLac & @japeshsingla Warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 10

@Cesca Warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Brief info about me:

1. Name: Vivekanand Thallam.
  2.  Location: VIJAYAWADA, INDIA
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: It makes to know more about my surroundings and develop good relations with new people. Google Maps and Local guides at various places make me so comfortable when I make a visit. 
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: Haridwar is my most favorite place. I am having habit of collection craft work prepare by people at different locations and leaves a good memory for me. I like to eat  North Indian dishes with roti  , South Indian sambaar and Keralites fat free food stuff.
  5. My motto: SERVE BY LOVE
  6. FAVOURITE QUOTE:  " Awake, Arise stop till you the GOAL"

Background: My family has a good title AbhiSunVek is the combination of Abhishek-Sunitha -Vivekanand.  I simply love being an educator because teaching profession is the profession of all the professions.

during a national meetduring a national meet                                              Haridwar DSCN1801.JPG             

My Vijayawada

VIVEK
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Beverly21,

A warm welcome to the LG Connect. Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture and the post. Have a nice month.

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

Level 8

Nice to know about you. You are so pretty.