@HelalU1welcome

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

@RogerLwelcome

Level 1

1. Name: Ethan
  2. Location: Incheon, South Korea
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It always feels good when I share information on good restaurants, café, etc with people I care about.
  4. I love to share: Café, nice/quiet restaurant, jogging course. Things that I love to go/do.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: While using google maps, I found out about this and it seemed interesting!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I don't really have a good sense of direction. So whenever I go to a new place, I rely on google maps A LOT

IMG_2136.jpg 

Connect Moderator

A warm welcome to Local guide connect community @Ethan_Lee

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@JohannesAuer thanks for the introduction. do you play Ingress? can you share some of your events with me? I like to join 🙂

Level 9

@DnyaneshwarPatil welcome to local guides connect. thanks for the short intro. hope you will do the same to LG like Map maker contribution 🙂

Level 9

Hi @ReshamDas thanks for the intro 🙂 seems your intro photo is missing. it will be nice if you add a good photo and we can see you 🙂

Level 9

@kotamyoG welcome to local guides connect. hope you will share more photos and stories with us in future.