Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

hi @ameermagdy

Welcome to The Local Guide Community !

thank you for your introduction.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

hello @forhappy

your photos are stunning and welcome to Local guide and Local Guide Connect !

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

hi @LionelDeWit

All photos are very good !

thanks for your introduction

Level 6

@iDepp wrote:

hi @LionelDeWit

All photos are very good !

thanks for your introduction

Thanks a lot @iDepp

Level 8

Thanks @AnuradhaP though not a new member to this community, have been here since last year i do this(introduction) every month for those who don't know me just like @GusMoreira does!

Level 6

• Name: Ozildo
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: it's amazing to see people reacting and being helped for our contributions.
  • I love to share: photographs of northeast region of Brazil, amazing place.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides:  the Google shows the rewards for each level of local guides, even I use to comment and insert places regularly, after this I get an extra motivation.
  • Fun Fact About Me: I work in creation and maintenance of electrical energy in Brazil

2017 - 1-1.jpg

Level 10

Hi @SachinR Nice pencil drawing.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 2

18155904_10158641842655584_8973895897810196796_o.jpg

1. Name: Josh
  2. Location: Scottsboro, Alabama
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can explore other people's worlds and re-live their experiences through commentary and discussion.
  4. I love to share: Restaurants!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I started reviewing places and then I saw that I can become a Local Guide so I joined!
  6. Fun Fact About Me:  I am a Polyglot!

@Gus Moreira wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

I will get us started:

1. Name: Gus
    2. Location: New York, USA (originally from Brazil)
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can meet people from all over the world and make a lot of friends!
    4. I love to share: Besides mapping, I love photography so wherever I go I try to take nice pictures to post them on Google Maps. 
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join, eh!?
    6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover local foods everywhere I go and also love to fly (as a passenger and as a pilot)

FB_IMG_1491011820542.jpg

Level 2

Nice to meet you!

Level 10

@SumuduH Thanks for information.

Best wishes to you.

@JoshHoward

@BudiFXW

@Ozzy