Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Connect Moderator

Welcome @fr3ddie

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Hi @sayob Welcome to local guides may introduction forum.

Regards

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 7

@SalmaanN  thank you, I had enough photospheres, and I would like add photos, but Google can not make difference between photos and photospheres

Level 7
Level 7

Thanks for your contribution on google maps in Bangladesh. Keep it up 

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017.

Thank you, I love girls more than nature, but you can not upload nudes to Google

Level 8

@AkmalB, @IlankovanT@Tito@BishowvijayaP  I take this photo in my village. They build a new Buddha image with myanmar culture style in their monastery. They make design like in photo ( Buddha protected by A big snake (dragon ). A big snake covering and protected to Buddha with his body for animal , sun light and raining when Buddha meditation under open sky after he become Buddha.

IMG_20170510_165416.jpg

- ✽မင်္ဂလာပါ✽ - I Live in ➜

✤✤ welcome to myanmar my contribution✤✤
Level 9

Map Maker was closed this year on march 31 but at least we can still work with editing maps in some way!

Level 9

Try for the summit again! Take photo and video and be active in these communities and it'll be more likely to happen! I will apply next year and take my own advice!

Level 8

@Tito wrote:

@SalmaanN  thank you, I had enough photospheres, and I would like add photos, but Google can not make difference between photos and photospheres

Don't worry, @Tito.. My best wishes for you.. Continue your contribution.. I hope you get selected in Summit 18.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides