Level 7
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

this link is not working for me!!!

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - May 2017

1. Name: Muhammad Arifur Rahman
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's a great opportunity for me to be a local guide. I love to contribute something for next generation. To me, the very purpose and objectives of local guiding seems unique and essential for the world as we always try to present a  better world for the next. 
  4. I love to share: I always love to share natural photography, love to add new places on the Map, 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  I hear from my closest friend @Maj_Rishad and @SumaiyaZafrin. I am very much grateful to them.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to watch thriller/detective movies, reading books, playing cricket, visiting natural places with closest one.
Level 9

Re: Introduce yourself

most most welcome ,

@KhanArifRahman my dear the place to introduce yourself in community is here .

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

@IlankovanT wrote:

@JiSunilG thanks for the intro. seems you like Motorbikes. I love riding motorbikes and these days not using bikes. 

Yes...I love motorcycles, and riding is my passion as well as profession! 

regards 

Level 8

Re: Introduce yourself

Thanks dear.

Level 7

same too  I love bikey

Level 7

same too  I love bikey

Level 8

1. Name: Muhammad Arifur Rahman
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's a great opportunity for me to be a local guide. I love to contribute something for next generation. To me, the very purpose and objectives of local guiding seems unique and essential for the world as we always try to present a  better world for the next. 
  4. I love to share: I always love to share natural photography, love to add new places on the Map, 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  I hear from my closest friend @CaptR and @SumaiyaZafrinC. I am very much grateful to them.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to watch thriller/detective movies, reading books, playing cricket, visiting natural places with closest one.20170405_221202.jpg