Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Welcome @3-60 from Italia to LG Connect Community

Warm Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Level 10

Hi @Rui_defex from Brasil

Welcome to LG Connect Family, we can make our world maps better, lets keep our best contributing

Great job and Succes

Warm Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Level 10

Welcome Mr. @MissingLynx & Mr. @Niek (from netherlands) to Local Guide Connect Comunity.

We increase our best to make our maps better than before.

Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Former Google Contributor

Hi @PradeepKUMARM and welcome to Connect!

I have redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead: https://goo.gl/XmECzY. Please bare in mind that self promotion or posting on behalf on businesses, brands and organizations is not allowed. You can find more about our community policy in the Program Rules.

Thanks,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Sir-Shimmy from south Africa

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Nice to know about your great profile, good job

Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

@Sir-Shimmy wrote:

NAME:             Shimmy

1. I love learning new things in life, such excites me and I enjoy being a local guide because the information we share about our experiences with everyone willingly and truthfully, everyone becomes knowledgeable about places they wish visiting being aware of precautions to take especially in regards to their safety.  Awareness is everything. 
  2. I'm a creative creator of my life, very curious about everything and I want to travel all continents of the world. One other thing is taking a walk around the Great Wall of China and the feeling of driving along the Route 66, main road of America.
  3. I enjoy to doing volunteer jobs at orphanages and do charity works to the needy, to influence both male and female youths within the communities I live in by introducing development projects to participate and assist them create employment opportunities for everyone who have courage to yo new habits and the decency to change and improve their lives. 

Level 10

Hi @JoeyD from minneapolis

Welcome to LG Connect Family

We do our best for contributing as good as possible

Thanks, Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Level 10

Welcome @FarhanBaloch to LG Connect Family

Nice to see your photo, amazing and lovely, I Like it

Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide

Hey @Subhash2,

Welcome to Connect! I've moved your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi @AdventurousAnanya thanks for nice introduction & we know your best profile.

Warm Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

@AdventurousAnanya wrote:
  • Name: Ananya Mukherjee
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my experience which in turn helps the other people to have a brief view about that place in before hand. I try to depict my views in such a way that one can actually feel it my way! I share about food, local sight seeing places, showcasing the best and worst hotels, guest houses, shops, malls etc.
  • My favorite thing to explore: Foooood Joints, Nature 
  • Fun Fact about me: Dancer | Foodie | Crazy Trekker 
  • One can always look out for me if you need any suggestions about famous food joints in Hyderabad and weekend getaways  🙂 🙂