TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: About me

@Sallu677 warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 4

emrullah

herkese merhaba

[Personal info removed]

Level 1

Екатеринбург

Екатеринбург привет !! Давайте знакомиться 

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Nice photo nice face 😊

Level 10

Welcome mr. @Ilhamgombloh to Local Guide Connect, nice to know about your profile here, i'm from Indonesia too, you can invite mrs @MassangkaU, she was from Sulawesi too, good job and succes

Salam Santun

Level 10

Hi @widyalestari

Nice to know about your profile here. I'm Dedi Sopandi Sofwan (PaDeSSo) from Indonesia too, you may contact the Jakarta LG Leader like Mr @RahmatHarmanP, @SuhandiWidjaja and @BudiFXW

Salam Santun

Level 6

Hello, I am Arlene from Redlands, California I joined Local Guides mostly to meet new people and I also enjoy being of service in anyway I can. Giving back is what it's all about. Thanks for reading

Best of wishes,

Arlene Smith

Redlands Cleaning

Level 10

Hi @isnaini_nri

Nice to know about your profile here. I'm Dedi Sopandi Sofwan (PaDeSSo) from Indonesia too, you may contact the Malang LG Leader like Mrs @MutiahA   

Salam Santun

Level 10

Hi @Bambangbbg71

Nice to know about your profile here. I'm Dedi Sopandi Sofwan (PaDeSSo) from Indonesia too, you may contact the Jakarta LG Leader like Mr @RahmatHarmanP, @SuhandiWidjaja and @BudiFXW

Salam Santun

Level 10

Re: Perkenalan ( Introduction )

Hi @Diniardlina

Nice to know about your profile here. I'm Dedi Sopandi Sofwan (PaDeSSo) from Indonesia too, you may contact the Jakarta LG Leader like Mr @RahmatHarmanP, @SuhandiWidjaja and @BudiFXW

Salam Santun