TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi

Hi to you too @shakilmondollg and welcome to Connect!

As you are new in here, why don't you share a bit about yourself to the community? Feel free to check this post and then edit yours, so that it fits the format into the introduction thread, where I am going to move your post.

The way you can edit your post is by clicking on the 3 little black dots, which are situated on the top right corner of your post and then select "Edit message".

Here are some additional tips, which you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

sms

Photo0465.jpg

Level 8

Predstavitev marec

Ime mi je Iztok Rutnik, doma sem v Slovenj Gradcu, Slovenija. 

Všeč mi je, da sem postal lokalni vodnik, ker rad raziskujem mesta in naravo predvsem gore. Z mojimi prispevki bi rad pomagal ljudem, da se lažje odločijo kam potovati ali poiskati neko točko na zemljevidu. 

Jaz zelo rad fotografiram rad planinarim, smučam, kolesarim.....To sem jaz IztokTo sem jaz Iztok

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hoi!

Great to know you Andre!

Just last year I was in Bern for Bundesfeiertag. What a beautiful city! I hope to get back there again this year (preferably on a day when the shops are open!)

Tschüss

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Let's Get Together

Boleh juga tuh idenya.. tapi di FB juga sudah ada koq komunitas Google Guide Connect Indonesia

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Haii aku dari Banjarmasin

Level 8

Hi @AndresDeLeon welcome to connect

Level 8

Hi @arjunbm welcome to connect

Level 8

Hi @mrdhawa_bkt welcome aboard