cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello hello every body.

Nice to see you all buddies together.

We all are very passionate about travelling and request is to keep the Fire burning.

I reside in KOTA /,Rajasthan/ India.

My mobile number is [REDACTED]

Email is [REDACTED]

I am a doctor by Profession and run my clinic .

I shall be really happy to help all my buddies.

Regards to ALL

Level 10

hi @AlyshaR22  welcome 😁😁😁🎉🎁🎉

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 10

hi @SilverDog  welcome 😁😁😁🎉🎁🎉

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 10

hi @JMD9 welcome 😁😁😁🎉🎁🎉

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 10

hi @AndiBrata and welcome 😁😁😁🎉🎁🎉

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 7

1. Name:  Adam (aka Darius)
  2. Location:  Massachusetts (Boston area)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:  Showing the world where I've been to help them see maybe where they'd like to visit as well.  Also, I enjoy seeing my level rise with every new locale I list that I've visited,  along with their corresponding pictures.   
  4. My favorite things to explore:   Local and distant diamonds in the rough that I've yet to discover that are just begging for me to find them.
  5. Fun facts about me:  I do something known as 'powerbodybuilding'.   Its a mixture of bodybuilding and powerlifting... quite a challenge.  Also, been on Google maps since around August of last year and already have almost 500,000 picture views, with a couple that have over 50k each!  Also, interested in all things tactical. Resized_20171022_143901001_3648.jpg

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - February 2018
  1. Name: Bambang
  2. Location: Jakarta
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Simple information share for a place i had been visit and corrected wrong information
  4. Fun Fact about me: active waze map editor and an introvert 
Level 5

Hello World

1. Name: Fianny
  2. Location: Indonesia (Maluku is my hometown)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I really want share every places that i visit becoming known for people in the world too, perhaps it would become a one of so many destination places some travellers searching of and help other people to make better decisions. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: everywhere i go. I love beach, city, market, mountain, hills. Here in Maluku, we have the most like that, so it is nice to explore much. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I’ve been writing reviews on Google Maps and contributed since 2017. 

Level 9

Re: Hellooooo

@Greciagmz95

A warm welcome to the official forum of local guides. Connect is a place where you can ask questions about map problems, share story, give feedback to Google etc. Google moderators/ Connect moderators are to help you in correct direction & solve your problem other local guides can help you too. Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to other Local Guides? Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

• This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 
  • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • Here you can learn more about using local guide connect. This is our help center.

Hope to see you around.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 1

Good day everyone!

My name is Kyle Mcann I live in a small town here in  Tennessee. I love movies especially anime Have anyone likes Avatar the Last Air bender? because I am an avid fan of that movie series. Would love to hear your response.