Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Austin cyril(Texy)I'm duke mikono safi

IMG_20170319_165937.jpg

IMG_20170319_165654.jpg

IMG_20170325_160004.jpg

Austin cyril popularly known as 'Texy' because of his likeness to the city of Austin Texas United states and his facebook username I'mduke mikono safi(A guy with clean hands),and his Instagram Page @Texy_cute_official.

He is a fully born talented rapper,basketballer,designer,artist from Akokwa in idea to north LGA IMO state Nigeria ,He is based in Lagos.

Winning one of the most popular dude on internet.

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — March 2017

• Name: Sijo
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: Like to visit places and share it's photos and details to others for reference.
  • I love to share: Beautiful photos of streets, places, tourist destinations etc;
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: Tried to write a review two months back and noticed local guide link.
  • Fun Fact About Me: I'm working as a Senior Software Engineer in a Canadian Based Company since 2007. I have wife and a kid. I like to visit different tourist places with my family and friends. I am also a car enthusiast too.

SijoSijo

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hola AslaM, we are from differents countries and culture but we have lot things in common.

Hello from Málaga, one of the oldest cities in Europe.

Level 6

Name: khallad.

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Guide people and help them.

I love to share: I love to share Interesting moments by photos.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Map.

Fun Fact About Me: I am photography and  Permanent movement.received_1750831375231258.jpeg

Level 9

@KhaladS welcome to local guides connect community!

Level 7

Hi everyone! Pretty excited to start exploring these boards to expand my knowledge and keep my passion for travel and exploring going. I am from Australia and live in Far North Queensland, which is a very tropical environment and very close to the beautiful Great Barrier Reef. I serve my country and have been part of the Australian Army for over 7 years now and currently work in Psychology. My job has taken taken me all over my beautiful country and also to amazing locations such as South Korea, Dubai and many regions of the Middle East.

1. Name: Justin
  2. Location: Australia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Passing on real time information to others to help them get the best possible experience during their travels. All it takes is one informative review to empower someone to make a decision, that to them could make a huge difference to their overall experience.
  4. I love to share: Food photos!! I'm a massive foodie, and also a baker at heart! Google and Instagram are my main pleasures when it comes to sharing my culinary experiences.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: The offer popped up a few times through emails and it sounded like a great opportunity to meet like minded people!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: There is nothing that I won't try once, and if asked I have a hard time saying no. This has seen me impulsively commit to running the Dubai marathon, sky diving, hiking mountains and more! So if you're going to ask me to do something, be prepared to do it with me! 

Posing at Pura Lempuyang :)Posing at Pura Lempuyang 🙂

Level 8

Hello everyone. My name Tong-Yao (or just call me TY, it is easier to pronounce) living in Tainan, the oldest city in Taiwan and famous for delicious local snacks, dubbed as the Gourmet Capital in Taiwan. I am new to Local Guides Connect. Let me introduce myself.

1. Name: Tong-Yao (TY)
  2. Location: Tainan, Taiwan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I got a lot of help from Local Guldes through Google Maps when visiting new cities or planning to go to new restaurants or shops. I would like to share my experience to those who need as Local Guide did to me before in return.
  4. I love to share: Photos and comments from me about delicious local food, beautiful scenery, special buildings and so on. I am willing to be a tour guide for those who visit my hometown for the first time.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I remember receiving an email from Google Maps promoting Local Guides program. Getting help from other Local Guide, I decided to join it to help others.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am working in semiconductor manufacturing industry and love visiting different places to explore different cultures to enjoy local food and drinks. Besides, I like to watch sports events when visiting new cities to feel the atmosphere of crowds cheering for their teams. It is very exciting and cool!P_20160820_100332_BF.jpg
Level 8

Hello Everyone !

I am Niraj Bhusal , moderator of Nepal Local Guides Community, Nepal. I want to be a Local Guide always because I want to people to replace their map and use google maps for their every trip that's why I keep editing places, adding new places and reviewing places around different parts of Nepal. 

I love to explore new places and share my experiences and photographs with others.  I like traveling, hiking, photography (as passion). 

Thanks 

@YanniY IMG_20170325_131643.jpg

Level 9

@TYKang welcome to local guides connect community!

Level 9

@NirajBhusal welcome to local guides connect community!