YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Introduce your self March

Hello everyone, I am delighted to belong to this great and growing community ..

Name: ToniV
Share photos and experiences on Google, to transmit what I have lived in different places, places and restaurants .. Valencia has most of my contributions, but there are also from USA, Italy, France, Portugal, England .. and slowly I hope More places in the world
We will get to know each other ...;)

Hello everyone, I am delighted to belong to this great and growing community ..

Level 10

Re: Why I contribute to Google Maps? #intro

We wish you the best in your difficult task. Certainly what you are planning to do goes the extra mile while compared to what we do as Local Guides in western countries.
JAVIER GONZALEZ-SORIA
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hello fellow guides!

My name is Ron and I live in the northern Philippines. The town of San Vicente which is next to Vigan City.

I love a challenge and fixing misplaced markers provided me with that challenge. In the  beginning (three months ago), I just wanted to put our local elementary school on google maps. I found it was already marked but 3 miles away in the middle of a lake, along with several other local businesses. That was it, I was hooked.  While I am researching the misplaced markers I am also learning much about my surroundings that I didn’t know before.

While I was working on fixing the map around me the information about Local Guides started appearing.

I am originally from the Philippines, retired US Navy, worked 14 years in computers, and ran a small video business before retiring to the place of my ancestors in the Philippines.

I was a top gun on the US Navy shooting team, was a stamp collector and a competitive ice skater. (Lower level competitions)

I have much to learn about Google maps since I have spent most of my time fixing data problems. I hope to meet new friends and share our knowledge and experiences.

Level 9

Hey Shadab, 

Welcome to local guides connect community.

Why don't you introduce yourself.

Level 7

Hi Guys,

1. Name: Amir Roshdy - 39 YO - Married to a beautiful lady and will be a dad in a few days 🙂
  2. my Google Plus
  3. my FB
    Amir RoshdyAmir Roshdy
  4. Location:Cairo-Egypt
  5. What do I love about being a Local Guide: improving google maps which is  accordingly reflected on my usage to the maps((it's great to have all info and photos for any place i'm looking for on the map)),giving honest reviews about good and bad experiences and show the beauty of my country
  6. I love to share: photos and reviews
  7. How did I hear about Local Guides: i'm a fan of all google products and i found the Local Guides program while surfing google services 
  8. Fun Fact About Me: i have a personal journal since i was 12 YO,where i log everyday what happens including photos,since 2004 this journal became digital so that i can go back to any day and know exactly what happens on that date...... now i'm thinking by doing that i'm getting extra disk space in my mind 🙂
Level 9

Hey Yudhis,

Nice photo:)

Level 9

Hey Irwan, 

Love of travel and eating! We have both things in common:)

Level 9

Re: Is the Free Drive Storage Ending soon?

Hey Quynh,

Level 9

Hey Natalia,

Level 9

Hi Howard,

Welcome to local guides connect community. Nice photos!