YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself:

My name is Ahmed Rashid, from Jordan, Zarqa.l am 50 years old. I'm an English, French teacher. I love teaching and this was my profession for about 30 years.

This experience of being a Local Guide is really interesting, and I do love it. It's amazing to take shots of different things and places and Post them to share the whole world with your personal experience.

Have a great day Local Guides out there.

Level 5

Hello World

Hello World ( Namaste ! )

I am new to local guide connect. But I am a local guide. I am using yanni's format to introduce myself:

1. Name: Hrashikesh
  2. Location: India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping World to know the exact details of the place.
  4. I love to share: My opinions,photos and simple facts about the places so that anyone can easily access to their needs about the place.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I use Google Maps every time i travel so one day i was checking a place and google asked some questions about the place i visited from there i explored the rating/reviewing option.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to click the photos of the food i eat. Local guide had helped me to visit different food places and review them. These days, I am in very much fond of travelling and reviewing the places. 

Thank You. ( Dhanyawad ! )

Me making FoodMe making FoodI made this Pav BhajiI made this Pav BhajiNachosNachosPatticePatticeOreo MilkshakeOreo MilkshakeMini Mushroom PizzaMini Mushroom PizzaMc Donald's Mac Mini Maharaja JuniorMc Donald's Mac Mini Maharaja Junior
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

To start, let me introduce myself:
Name: Indrek
What do I love about being a Local Guide: The information we share will reach so big audience

I love to share: I like to share things that I experience during my journey
How did I hear about Local Guides:
Fun Fact About Me: Some of my jokes are actually funny

Level 5

Hello from J Yeong in Malaysia

Hi my name is J Yeong

What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's like a platform to meet people all around the world and also insight information about travel or even shop nearby my house

I love to share: I would to share my travel photography and also my experience to every single places

How did I hear about Local Guides: I received an email from Google Local Guide so I clicked in and started my local guides journey

Fun Fact About Me: After work, I usually spend my times walking around within the city to discover new spot or just taking photo

Capture.JPG

Level 5

Very cool where you are from!

Level 5

Gotta love my UK people!  I love drum & bass and garage music 😉

Level 5

Beautiful photos!!  I need to visit Sri Lanka one day 🙂

Level 8

Hi there,

1. Name: Badri Rai 

2. Location: Kathmandu, Nepal

3. What do I love being a local guide: it's great to share review, photos and experiences of the places where I visited.

In addition, sharing information to other through google map about the place  s, businesses etc. 

4. How did I hear about local guides: While I was using map maker to get more support, map maker just redirected towards this forum. 

5. Fun and facts about me:  I own a tour company and a Gap Year organizing company. I often go to field, took photos which I love to share with google map. IMG_4352.JPG

@HendriS wrote:

Hi everyone, let me introduce myself. 

1. Name: Hendri Setiawan
  2. Location: Ketawang, 05/05, Banjarejo, Kaliangkrik, Magelang Regency, Republic of  Indonesia 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It will be very nice to tell everyone about the place we've ever been, good or bad experience has to be told about the place. Sometime we will tell about our bad experience about the place(while the matter is the owner of the place) LOL..
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: it suddenly appeared on my maps app . so i clicked it and till now, hmm... good program from Google to establish their data and then share it to the world .
  5. Fun Fact About Me:   I am an enterpreneur, have a lot of time to search, journey, culinary traveling, sailing to the other island, and do micro business (esp. sociopreneur). I like Korean drama so much due to my girlfriend's preference. One thing I can take from Korean drama : Now, I learn so much Korean Language , Kamsa Hamnida...Annyeong.. 😄 

BadriR
Level 7

Hello Everyone! I'm honoured to be a part of this community 😄

1. Name: Aziph
  2. Location: Sepang, Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It allows me to share what I know and help people with whats in my head. I truly believe that physical, material things will disappear, but good knowledge shared will last forever 🙂
  4. I love to share: Anything about food. Its Malaysian's favourite pastime, and mine as well. I also focus on places of worship, because I think its kind of neglected on the Map.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I use Google maps all the time, since from 2010 at least. To be honest, I became serious about reaching Level 4 when I maxed out the memory on my Google account and I couldnt send or receive emails on my GMAIL. So I put my head down and focused on reviewing and sharing and posting and editing... and I got my free 100gb 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to sing. I may not be that good (ask my wife!) but I do it anyway. So if we ever go out together and there is a mic nearby, don't say I didn't warn you!
  7. Me and my family today at the fantastic Arabic restaurant Saba in Cyberjaya today. Google it!Me and my family today at the fantastic Arabic restaurant Saba in Cyberjaya today. Google it!
Level 7

Hello Yannie,

My name is Salman Faris. I am from Kerela (India).I'm enjoying being a local guide and just found out about this whole local guide connect thing. Now i am in level 4!! And i love 360° photography!