Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - part 2

If you are using Gmail, you can mute the specific mail thread (look for mute in the thread actions menu). This way you won't get new emails of that thread in your inbox.

Level 3

The notifications I'm getting are addressed directly to me (they're replies to my post). So Mute doesn't block them.

Also, is it weird that the only way to comment on a thread is to reply to somone else?

Level 3

If you go to your notifications you can go to the Subscriptions tab and tick the box next to the topic you no longer want emails about, then from the drop down menu select delete selected subscriptions (or something like that, may be worded different).

Hope that helps

Level 8

Hello,

I am Kantilal Ghaghada, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India enjoying Google Local guideK 117.jpg

Level 4

Asslam.o.alaikum Kantilal bhai

I hope you are fine, i also love photography, im really hungry to get more authurity to imrove map, but here in Pakistan in my village, my new added places were not added to map, they are pending, after two weeks, im little bit disopointed, i know you are indian so i can discuss with you. Thank you

Level 10

Хочешь я посмотрю твой профиль в Map Marker и оценю твои правки? Если да, то напиши мне ссылку на твой профиль.

Efimov Pavel
Level 7

1. Name: Zac
  2. Location: Travelling the World!
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Interacting with people in the stores and places I visit, and getting to meet and have crazy experiences from off-hand meetings.
  4. I love to share: 360 Degree Photos from my new Ricoh Theta camera, and reviews of food places. I like to eat 😛
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I got an email from Google a few weeks ago and joined up. Started looking through my location history and "catching up". Now I wish I'd taken more photos!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: My wife and I sold everything we own to travel the world. We quit our jobs, and travel with only carry-on luggage. If we're in your area and you want to meet up, send us a message! We've visited more than 32 countries in the past 12 months! Also, I chased my wife from Australia to America to convince her to date me, and then we were engaged and married in 9 days!

Facebook: fb.com/zacandsarahtravel

Twitter: twitter.com/zacandsarah

Web: https://www.zacandsarah.com

Mods, if links are not allowed, then I apologise and please remove. We're not selling anything, and our website has no ads. So we get no revenue from visits! 🙂Giants Causeway, IrelandGiants Causeway, IrelandSuwon, South KoreaSuwon, South KoreaKyoto or Osaka, JapanKyoto or Osaka, JapanHanoi, VietnamHanoi, VietnamChiang Mai Lantern Festival, ThailandChiang Mai Lantern Festival, Thailand

Level 3

Perfect, thank you!

Level 8

say, hello

welcome to #localguidesconnect

Level 8

Hi ZacS

I am shakeel from new delhi India, wants to invite you to travel in india