BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

Hello @ChelseaR

I have been to San Francisco just a very few times. It is probably my favorite California city.

How on earth did you break bones?

Level 3

1. Name: Samir Mansuri
  2. Location: Gujarat, India (Incredible India)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping Others From expericence of the place and views that place by my little photography skills.
  4. I love to share: I love to Share honest review about the place
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I didn't have heard about local guide but just once just saw a "contribute" option on google maps and then i just started contributing. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I don't know why but i like travelling alone at some place, like this one.....

wIMG_20160215_123416.JPG

Level 6

1. Name: Sinan
  2. Location: Izmir, Turkey
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I firstly started this adventure just to fix faulty places on the maps, to have a better maps experience when I need. Then, I expanded my use of maps by commenting/advising on existing places and adding fresh photos to keep my neighbourood up to date. Now, I'm here and a local guide to help people occasionally (either for their troubles about maps or travel questions about my country/city) 
  4. I love to share: I share almost everything related to a topic when that topic is on the go. I also share my individual experience by proper photos and texts to show local experiences. When someone needs help, I firstly ask a question to myself that if I'm capable of that topic. If yes, then I explain the topic with justifications.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm actually a newcomer but achieved plenty of badges in a short time as I find here so beneficial and cozy. I used to have foursquare android apk to advise or find new things for places but then moved to here as I can receive a recompense for my work from Google.  
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Lol, I'm a human and couldn't find how to rotate this photo here :dMy cat "Minnosh" and IMy cat "Minnosh" and I 
Level 4

Well, may be I am the lowest level but it is nice to meet you all! let me introduce myself then!

1. Name: Fida
  2. Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Well tbh, I don't know yet. Just joined this morning 🙂
  4. I love to share: I love to share cool place. I usually come and search to new place to do my activities: illustrating and hand lettering 🙂
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I love to read reviews for a new place from people, then I saw many of them are local guides, then I was trying to find out what is that
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Well, I am a Bachelor of Political Science but doing art a lot 😄 

That's mine. I'd love to sharing more about things, especially about the local guide things. Thanks!

IMG_20170120_091444.jpg

Level 7

Hello @afidak

Welcome!

I also studied for a Bachelor of Political Science (mine was very many years ago now). Best of good luck with that and with your art.

I cannot wait to see what you will share 🙂

Level 1

hi im vineet from India bareilly

Hello
Level 6

1. Name: Maggie Francic
  2. Location: Hervey Bay, Queensland Australia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am a photographer and web developer and love writing reviews and posting photos of the places I have been.
  4. I love to share: Photographs
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was automatically made a guide by google after posting quite a few photos to maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: There is many but one is that I am allergic to most foods.

IMG_20170203_135934_1.jpg

Level 7

1. Name:  Dilip Soni
  2. Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:
    I feel proud by sharing my photos and reviews some or the other which helps others to make their decision. I never feel bored while exploring new places on maps. It helps me as well while making any decision about the places on my trekking plan . Real reviews, chance to meet new people.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and my experience about place with others. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I worked with google team in 2014 on their project called FOOTPRINT and Google 360.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am working as an Admin for an advertising firm based in Mumbai. Where I help my colleague/friends to find best rout for the location which they want to visit. I am quite aware about the Mumbai area because while working on Footprint project for google I used to travel a lot. 
Level 4

Hi Marie,

Thank you for welcoming me, well, I'm still learning being a good local guide. And it's nice to meet you! 🙂

Level 7

Hello @MrSoni nice to meet you.

What is one of your favorite places in Mumbai!