MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

NEW USER ON LOCAL GUIDES CONNECT

Those old users who are currently in google connect please help me a little. Because I am new to this platform, I hope everyone will accommodate me and help me.

Sk.Alam
Level 6

Re: NEW USER ON LOCAL GUIDES CONNECT

Please local guys connect user and my friends please help and comment me

Sk.Alam
Level 7

#How are you

Hello👋🙋‍♂️ everyone 

How are you😘😘

My name is Ritul I am from India🇮🇳 uttar pradesh and 

Where are you😘 from😃

Connect Moderator

Re: #How are you

Hi @Ritul12 

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

I'm Naresh from Gujarat. 

Since you're new here, you may not be aware of this forum, but Connect is a place where local guides usually discuss Travel, Photography, Food and Drinks, and many other topics.

I urge you to become familiar with the following articles before posting to connect, which will help you make your experience here more enjoyable.

Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect

For your information, I'm merging your post in our monthly Introduce Yourself - August 2022 section where you can know others and tell about yourself.

Happy to help.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — August 2022

Hi @KrishnaGupta_81,

thank you for sharing some info about yourself, and very welcome on Connect, the official Local Guides forum.

I just want to let you know that I merged your post to our monthly topic Introduce Yourself August 2022 where other Local Guides are introducing themselves as well and in order to keep Connect organized. However please kindly note that this is not the place for self advertising or advertising in general and this is strictly forbidden. Perhaps why don't you share some info about yourself, what you do as Local Guides, what you like more.

Since you are new here please read first Your guide to Connect to make yourself comfortable and understand how to best use Connect.

Thank you and Happy Guiding!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 1

Introduce yourself august 2022

• My name is Oluwatosin from Lagos Nigeria.. I’m not a fan of makeover buh I get my face done once or twice in a yearMy name is Oluwatosin from Lagos Nigeria.. I’m not a fan of makeover buh I get my face done once or twice in a year

My name is Oluwatosin .. I’m a 🇳🇬..I speak English and Yoruba language.. I reside in Lagos. I love entertainment and I’m an entrepreneur 

3762BA66-3CA5-46F8-84EC-AE593599C97D.jpeg

Connect Moderator

Hi @Oluwatoseen,

thank you for introducing yourself here to the community and a very warm welcome on Connect, the official Local Guides forum! 

I just want to let you know that I merged your post to our monthly topic Introduce Yourself August 2022 in order to keep Connect organized. Since you are new here on please have a read at Your guide to Connect to make yourself comfortable and understand how to best use Connect. If you need any help you can instead refer to our Help Desk.

We have many Local Guides from Nigeria and from Lagos so feel free to engage with them!

Thank you and Happy Guiding 😊.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 7

Greetings

Hello @MashaPS 

Happy Guiding 🌹

Md Azijul Hakim, Greetings from Sherpur-Bangladesh.

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube || Likedin  || Pinterest  || Website
You can check out my recent post  & other's 

Level 10

Welcome @MashaPS  If you have questions please ask

Level 10

Re: Introduce yourself august 2022

Welcome @Oluwatoseen  if you have questions please ask