Level 10

Re: Introduce myself

Thanks @TrondB

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

@VictorOmebije  Thanks - THANKS - ThAnKs a Lot

Level 4

Howdy! My name is Phineas and I live in Central Florida (USA), exact city name left out for dramatic affect... is it working?

I started posting Google Reviews because my wife is an avid Yelper and I like to different versions of stuff she does just to mess with her. 🙂

I have to say, I love the dedicated community that Google has and how all the Local Guides come together to help each other out.

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

Hi There

Im Ali i live in the Fiji islands. I work as a teacher i enjoy the outdoors. If you have questions about places to visit and stay in Fiji let me know . I will be glad to help

Regards

Ali

Level 6

Re: 2017 Lituania Vilnius

Thanks Prasunkumar

Level 8

Hi @prasunkumarb How are you?

Thank you. 🙂

Best regards from Brazil!

Level 5

1. Name: Rita
  2. Location: Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Contribute to share reviews,photos is one way to keep me connected to the outside world and this small step to increase awareness on certain issues  or to improve where its needed.
  4. I love to share: Photos on food,nature and events.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I love playing with the maps,satellite mode so it's definitely frm google map itself.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I don't know if it sounds fun to you I am fitness and outdoor enthusiasts. I also love activists mostly those who fight for nature,animals and human right. 

My country is hosting SEAGAMES right now so welcome to Kuala Lumpur! 

Level 9

To start, let me introduce myself:

• Name: Sak S.V NEY
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: Contribute and expand the big community of Google social. Sharing my great poses to everyone. 
  • I love to share: Cuisine Photography - Become fatty 
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: By contributing more and more photos into Google Community 
  • Fun Fact About Me: Music, Cuisine, Photography are lust of life 
Level 6

Hello I'm Tony from Northwest Ohio, you'll see me around I contribute often 😉

Level 9

Hey @BishowvijayaP thanks 

desde España