MariaBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

Hi my name is Hafizh. I live in Indonesia, especially in Bandung City and Cimahi City. I'm 20th years old student of geodesy engineering. I hope i can use google maps as a starter of my new apps. If you need help as local guide i can be your local guides here. I know some good places with cheap price. You will be welcomed. Thanks 🙂

Level 8

Hi 

I am really new to all of this, and made an effort over the past months of sharing my experiences over the past years in Google maps (https://www.google.nl/maps/contrib/115599211024414865395/reviews/@38.9426278,-49.484972,3z)

1. Name: Arno
  2. Location: Apeldoorn, in center of the Netherlands (about 80 km right of Amsterdam 😉 )
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: To help others decide to visit and enjoy a stay / meal / experience (or just not to of course). I love to add pictures, that makes a review alive. 
  4. I love to share: I love sharing photos which tell the story
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I wanted to become a trusted photographer to realize a virtual tour (by myself) in my hotel.
Level 7

Hey my Phoenix local guides.

I'm Rick Henderson and i live in Gilbert AZ.

Being friendly and smiling is just part of my DNA. I Like to socialize and have fun.

3 years ago Ipretty much became the face of Sky Harbor airport when they opened SkyTrain.

I have a small hangout where we can chat live on Wednesdays, the 1st one is Wednesday August 16th 11am-4pm

https://hangouts.google.com/group/z2ELeUTSYPvesUVW2

IMG_0905.jpg

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

Hi every one, thanks for the informations 

Level 9

Hi johnny

Level 9

Thank you brother

Level 2

1. Name: Stella
  2. Location: Edmonton
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am a little obsessed with taking photos of every where I've been, and being a local guide is a way to share those photos with others.
  4. I love to share:  I love to share photos and tips.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: A youtube video.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: The dog in my profile pic's name is Olive. 
Level 8

Great intro @stellad5 this is and informative site with lots of helpful and entertaining folks . enjoy and welcome aboard 

Level 5

Intro

Hi all, I am Raphael from Chennai, India 😀

Connect Moderator

Re: Intro

Hi @Seba

A warm welcome to Local guide connect Community.

Please introduce yourself here in officially thread.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-August-2017/td-p/398037

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.