MariaBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

Welcome here @Petina_Chambler and @ThanulakshanSThanulakshanS again welcome here. nice picture

Level 10

Level 10

Level 10

welcome from Brazil @Haruki. nice to see you

Connect Moderator

Thanks @MahmudPolash

@MahmudPolash wrote:

Welcome here again @NareshDarji. wow! you are a professional GIS analyst. Great.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

I am inviting you to Bengaluru,  india from my inner heart. Please come, i will be taking care for the whole stay in Bengaluru. Love you guys. @PaDeSSo

Bk gajendra
Level 10

Name: Victor

What do I love about being a Local Guide: The simple privilege of being able to share my experiences (Reviews, Ratings, Photos etc) and which can influence a persons choice or action is what I love about being a local guide.
    I love to share: I love Adding Places
    How did I hear about Local Guides: Honestly, I became a local guide without knowing... But now, I just can't stop
    Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel... Travel across the length and breadth of anywhere.

Victor Omebije 3.JPG

Level 7

Great smile buddy 

Level 10

Great going @VictorOmebije

Level 8

I wish I was active on local guides connect a long time back. I have been an active contributor for almost 10 months.

Here is something about me..

1. Name: Riyas ibn Ameer
  2. Location: Kochi, Kerala (God's own Country) , India 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to explore new places and always use Google Maps I upload photos and post reviews inorder to help others and show my gratitude to the world ;).
  4. I love to share: I love writing reviews and share photos of places which I explore.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was addicted to Maps from teen age. So, the addiction then came out as a passion for contributing to the Maps, in whatever ways I can.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling, mostly solo.

IMG_20170117_131618.jpg