cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello local Guide,

why join local guide : 

Planet earth is so big with lots of amazing and beautiful places . There are so many language and so many places that it becomes tough for one person to roam all place. Technology is being developed  day by day and internet is very useful tool for all travellers. Right and helpful use of technology defines that we are human being. Google is tech giant company which has so many products and projects . Some are free and some are paid as well because they also need to feed their employee and their family. Once i was traveling with my android phone and i used google map and then i found local guide. Places review of local guide's and pictures etc etc . I was impressed at all but then one question came into my mind that why google is doing this. They can do this by paid also but why they are doing it free. Then i came to know that this company is doing Business for humans with being human. They are doing for all human and humanity. And i decided to be part of google local guide . 

persnal life: I am 23 years old  from a middle class family, i worked for IBM-Vodafone in technical support team. Travel and klear about different cuktyrec and people is my hobby. I traveled many European countries and middle east as well. I live with my parents. My mother is teacher and father is retired semi-goverment employee. I always wanted to do something for my country and for this world like bill gates, jeff bezos, steave jobs, jack ma etc. As they bring revolution to our world , i also wanna be part of them and give a new heightes of living to people.

India
1 comment
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi @Hardik_VyAS Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.