UlianaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

rome, italy, friends, connect, local guide, travelrome, italy, friends, connect, local guide, travel

1. Name: Uliana
  2. Location: Rome, Italy — though I’m originally from Kiev, Ukraine.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I always wanted to be useful, to help people and I feel like sharing useful information works great for other people and businesses. Being a Local Guide also enriches my friend-list as I've met so many incredible and sincere guides.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I'm totally into sushi, sometimes can buy a pack of Nori and eat it simply as chips...however, while living in Italy I fell in love with pasta, pizza, Spritz...and I can't even remember a day without a coffee 🙂
  5. Fun Fact about me: When we just moved to Italy, I didn't speak Italian...at all. So, it was our second or third day in Rome, I went to grab a latte at the nearest bar. I ordered "latte", barista asked me something, I showed that I actually didn't understand him, so he nodded and gave me my cup...just when I went out of the bar, I realised that I had just "milk" as "latte" is milk in Italian 🙂
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy