AhmadM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi, my name is Ahmad. I am originally from and currently staying in East Indonesia, Makassar. However, I started to involve as a local guide a year ago when I was studying in Aberdeen, Scotland, therefore most of my reviews on Google Map are the places in the UK and Europe. I am now in Indonesia since almost three months ago, so hopefully, I could give much more contribution to my local areas.  I realise that google map is very helpful when we come to a new place: reading the reviews, comments, and looking the pictures are very beneficial before we decide to come to a certain place. I like to contribute to the interesting places that I have visited. In addition, as a Muslim who concern about halal foods, during my trip to some cities and countries, sometimes I experienced the difficulty finding a halal restaurant, but thanks to all local guides who left comments in some restaurants, I found it very helpful. Therefore, as a local guide, I  also love to give reviews of restaurant or cafe that I have visited and give detail review if they provided halal food in order to guide other Muslim travellers.