brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

I'm happy to join this delightful community! Let me introduce myself.
Name: Stanislav
Location: Moscow, Russia. This is my hometown and I still live and work here.
What I love about being a Local Guide: It's amazing to find different peculiarities about your home area from other local guides. I also find engaging experience when my photos reach new record every week so that I'm more motivated to share more.
My favorite cuisine to explore: I'm keen on different kinds of meat meals, that's why I'm barbecuing every weekend if the weather is fine.
Fun Fact about me: I have a strange (for my fellows) hobby, I'm learning all the time: new technologies, psychology, big data statistics, finance and many more. The latent knowledge is so attractive that I can't stop doing that 🙂

Level 6

Hello World.

My name is Patrick, I am from Cameroon leaving in Johannesburg-South Africa. I am an Electrical Engineer and also, I am a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of Johannesburg in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I am working on Artificial Intelligence techniques. I know how it is important to share information base on my experience in term of research.

I joint the local guide community 2 years ago because I discovered that, I don't have many followers on social media who can like and comment my posts. Google's platform is then the best alternative way to solve this. Everywhere I when during this time, I always tried to shoot some picture and it was amazing when I received my first record with more than 10.000 views. I was then excited to continue sharing new pictures around  South Africa cities, and Cameroon.

During these 2 years experiences, I found in my research that I am contributing to the world of tomorrow because those pictures can be used in an artificial intelligence application for image recognition.  I am still progressing with the number of points and I believe that the big challenge is in the future.

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018 - I'm new

Enjoy the exoeriexpe of being on TV. I've done it once to help s charity at Xmas. You get very hot under the lights so don't  wear thick clothes. I think your photos will be beautiful. Each time you challenge yourself you'll become less shy.

Level 9

Re: Introduce myself

If money was no object I'd go to all the guide get together meetings on the atlas.  Dubai looksan amazing city. Another time ! It makes me feel s liitle cowardly that l have not out one together when London is such a famous tourist destination. I could more to help ! First up l will read tips on how to organise one. Decide what my theme would be.

Level 10

Hello @Omfabblam

Thanks for your comment 🙂 How do you do.

BTW nice phote, no need good camera, 

smartphone take fabulous phote as of right now 🙂

Level 7

Re: My Local guide experience

@Flash, seems that the discussion remains in Mapping

Level 9

Re: Introduce myself -Google connect live april2018

My daughter took those filter pictures at a family breakfast at an Italian restaurant where we got to eat free if we turned up in out dressing gowns.  It was Aprils fools day but the offer of free food wasnt a joke. Of course l did a review too. I  also' have a picture of me with Easter eggs floating round my head. If l could catch one l would eat it.

Level 5

Hi @Hoshika

I will take new photos, it's a new phone nothing in it yet. Then will update them. 

Thanks 

Level 6

Re: Introduce yourself

Welcome Brother Kevin to the biggest house on earth !!!

Level 6

Welcome Raul Bitran to the biggest house on earth !!! you are purely funny