Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — I Am New, Hello World

Thank you XanderO 😊😄😊

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018 : This is Susmita from Bangalore, India

Thank you and look forward to seeing you too..

Former Google Contributor

Hey @hangTENTroy,

Welcome to Connect.

That is an impressive view you have.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Re: My Introduction - April 2018

Hi @Pravind_Yadav

Thank you for intro.

Best wishes for 2018 LG Connect Live. 

Level 10

Re: My Introduction - April 2018

@ProfArunCM wrote:

Hi @Pravind_Yadav

Thank you for intro.

Best wishes for 2028 LG Connect Live. 

Sorry for 2018. 

Level 5

introducing myself

1. Name: Vadhiraj
  2. LocationChennai,TamilNadu,India.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: This Google local guide platform helps millions of people to make their choices right and perfect..I'm very much honored to be a local guide. .Being a Local Guide allows me to share these same suggestions with people like you all around the world!
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore:  I belong to southern part of India.So I like Southindian Cuisine is well known for its mouth-watering dishes.Southindian people use many spices in their dishes, that makes it more spicy and tasty.South Indian mealsSouth Indian meals
  5. Fun Fact about me: I  love to travel and explore a lot.I love to watch movies, My hobby is video editingPhoto was taken in Edward Elliot's Beach,Chennai,Tamilnadu IndiaPhoto was taken in Edward Elliot's Beach,Chennai,Tamilnadu India

Level 7

My experience with Local Guides

Hi,

I'm Paul, I come from Taiwan, I've been living in Brazil for 20 years.

I need share my experience for question of Connect Live

I never posted anything here, but I like to travel and take photos.

I can't always travel by car or plane, so every weekend I ride from bike, speed or mtb to other cities

Google maps is fantastic, with help from local guide, it's easy to help other people know the places before visiting

Level 4

Introduction

What I love about being a Local Guide: I guide other because I think it's a goodness and my religious obligation to help other. People finds their examination hall, hospitals, market, offices using Google maps. I guide others to make this map more accurate, precise and attractive. It gives me mental satisfaction, raise my self confedence and the most important it is goodness to society and I will contribute to help the humanity.

My favorite Place to explore: I love to add picture and videos of offices, hospitals, schools, restaurants, markets. Giving detail reviews on the facilities and services available in hotels and restaurants, I love the most.

Level 5

Hello! I am very new here, so I would like to introduce myself...

1. Name: Abhilash 
  2. Location:Varanasi, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I believe uniqueness and specialties of a place do not belong to the natives of that place instead it belongs to the world. Should be shared with every one. Being a Local Guide gives an opportunity to share the uniqueness and specialties of that place to the world. 
  4. Fun Fact about me: I am a software engineer but whenever I get free time, love to ride my bike and explore places.
Level 10

Lovely. I like the night shot