brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi all! New here on Local Guides Connect, so I'm looking forward to get more involved in the community! 

1. Name: Noukka
  2. LocationAmsterdam, the Netherlands
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love sharing favorite places and photos of great spots. I wouldn't know most of my favorite spots if it weren't for Google Maps and Local Guides, so being able to contribute is just really nice!
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: Ohh, gotta say Italian because I could live off of pasta forever.
  5. Fun Fact about me As a Dutchie, I bike almost anywhere and you can usually come across me singing along to my favorite songs while biking 😉

Resoluut_Noukka.jpeg
Former Google Contributor

Re: Say Hello!

Hey @EffyStar,

Welcome to Connect! Your message is now part of the monthly Introduce yourself topic. Feel free to share a photo of you and/or get to know others! 🙂

Since you're new to the community, you might want to introduce yourself and get to know others here: link.

Thanks!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Hi

Hello everyone, i would like to introduce myself to meet you up .

My name is Rezan living in Germany  near Holland .

Level 6

Hi

hi every body, my name is cesar from dominican republic

Level 6

This is me.This is me.HI! IA Lotus Tale..A Lotus Tale..'m ShrFurry Friends at Fatehpur SikriFurry Friends at Fatehpur Sikrieyasee Thakral. I'm an architecture student. I have been a Local Guide for about a year now, but I'm joining Local Guides Connect  this month. 

What I love about being a Local Guide:

I love to explore old places in remote areas. I just love to explore in general, whether it is a cozy cafe at a cul-de-sac, or a hillfort in a far-off village. My hunger for exploration takes me to places with vivid scenery, places where nature is abundant, and places that are food for the soul. 

Fun Facts about me:

I also like to draw, and I'm into urban sketching. So you'll probably find me in a hidden corner, sketching on a busy Sunday.

I've been playing the piano for five years and the ukulele for two.

I also write poetry, sometimes. And compose songs.

Cuisines I like:

I'm a vegetarian. I absolutely love street food of India, especially gol gappe!

Also, I'm a punjabi so I like "ghar ka khaana" (Typical North-Indian Thali with Daal, roti, rice and sabzi)

Also, I LOVE pizza. Period.

Sweet Tooth: 

I crave for chocolate cake, muffins, macarons, waffles, ice-creams, sundaes, gulab jamuns, candies etc. 

That's all folks! 

Shreyasee Thakral
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Name: Ankit Srivastava

Location: Mumbai/Bengaluru, India - Though I'm originally from Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.

What I love about being an LC: I do travel a lot and mostly for my own cravings 🙂 and before that travel, I always look for reviews and suggestions provided by another users. One Day I thought until what age/day I will only be taking from society and when I will start giving back to the community. Since then I am an active contributor to Local Guide and will be there for a lifetime.

My Favourite Cuisine to explore: I want to go Italy to explore there world famous Pizza, Because living in India you will love pizza for sure but that will be modified form not original Italian Pizza 🙂

Fun Fact About Me: Well, unfortunately, I am alive and earth is not generating earthquake because of my walk on the floor that is funny 🙂

Level 6

Hi

My expirience is great each moment in diferents contries

Level 5

welcome bro....

Level 5
Level 5

Hello Friends!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Godwin
  2. Location: Diani, South Coast, Kenya
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Feeling better to share my good moments or beautiful sight with others. Not only I can help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting new friends. I love making a report that can guide someone back to the very areas I have been through sharing the exact locations.
  4. I love to share:  I love to share photos and directions.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard it from Google
  6. Fun Fact About Me: traveling, photography, reporting
Level 5

welcome to the community .