khayamz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

• Hi, 

I am Umar Khayam from Kashmir, India. Kashmir is known to the world as HEAVEN ON EARTH. It's a beautiful place and a known tourist destination. I am a businessman and a musician. I love travelling and making music. I love to capture beautiful moments with my smartphone. I believe we are here in this world for a reason and one should learn to give rather than taking. Being useful makes you feel worthy and that's the reason I contribute on Google maps. As technology advanced and we have everything just a click away. Google maps has been very helpful in my travelling especially to unknown places. It has made things so easy and simple. So one day I decided of being an active contributor and become useful to others. I love sharing photos and adding missing info on maps. Checking the facts and answering questions gives me immense pleasure. I thank Google for giving me and others this platform and making us help each other as community. I think this world is one big family and Google is bringing us together. Thank you Google. I would love to be part of this year's summit as it will be a great learning experience.

Thank you 

Umar Khayam

Srinagar
1 comment
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi  @khayamz Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

A friendly suggestion of some links from our community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.