Spirit_of_Self's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi,

I am Venkata Ramana from India.  Presently in Nepal.

I find Localguides as the most genuine platform that can practically help myriad number of people around the globe who are in travel, tourism, and relocation.  For a localguide it is a noble opportunity to help others about genuine details of places.  Moreover, Google inspires them through global identity and various opporpportunities.  This plus my natural zeal to expose my photography and offer reviews attracted me to Localguides platform. 

I love living on wheels.  It places me in ever active mode finding new places, exploring local culture and relishing local food.  I am keen to understand things at minute level whether it is the streets, shopping arcades, local merchandize, the nature, the flora and fauna, the attire of people, the children, the people in general and the lifestyle.  

I love to hug kids wherever I find them.  I did the same recently at Swayambhu, Kathmandu and warned by my people that it is sensitive these days to interact with children at new places.  But I love doing it honestly with wholehearted love. Children are genuinely Godly subject to no condition.

May He bless us all.

Nepal
1 comment
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi , My name is Donglei ,who is from China .Now I live in Australia and very luck to be able to use google apps by uploading my different photoes  and sharing them to all.

@Spirit_of_Self wrote:

Hi,

I find Localguides as the most genuine platform that can practically help myriad number of people around the globe who are in travel, tourism, and relocation.  For a localguide it is a noble opportunity to help others about genuine details of places.  Moreover, Google inspires them through global identity and various opporpportunities.  This plus my natural zeal to expose my photography and offer reviews attracted me to Localguides platform. 

I love living on wheels.  It places me in ever active mode finding new places, exploring local culture and relishing local food.  I am keen to understand things at minute level whether it is the streets, shopping arcades, local merchandize, the nature, the flora and fauna, the attire of people, the children, the people in general and the lifestyle.  

@Spirit_of_Self wrote:

Hi,

I love to hug kids wherever I find them.  I did the same recently at Swayambhu, Kathmandu and warned by my people that it is sensitive these days to interact with children at new places.  But I love doing it honestly with wholehearted love. Children are genuinely Godly subject to no condition.

May He bless us all.

May He bless us all.