Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Name - Ajither NM

Age - 23+

Favourite - Tourist guide and travel the world

Status - Earn money as you can, don't marry and travel all over the world with various people

Location - Colombo, Sri Lanka

Current location - Dammam, Saudi Arabia

What I love about being a local guide - I just wanna post about my self in short form in an easy way that everyone can understand.

From the begging I was a professional sales associate to until right now. Then I reached to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for my role, When I landed here in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia past two tears I didn't know anything about languages.traditions. rules & regulations which they have in this country and the main thing if I want to go any where else I was just murmuring my self and very fed up to identify places , then only I got an idea to get every places in local guide.

There after only I got the best idea to move on it as my part time not only for my self it's all about all the people for their good.

Then I started to involve in this sincerely. 

In this way I grow up or developed because of some main reasons, So I would like to add them in this para.

First thing every steps on my movement always you guys encouraged & motivated, you guys give some fabulous points & rates, short form is your MOTIVATION is my develop in local guide. I proud to say in the same line that I say loudly I am a local guide.

If our team work move on the same grow our mission and vision not a failure its always success.

Sri Lanka