Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

@eDiin52 Where is your photo?

Level 8

@AnuradhaP I don't have a good photo right know from me, but I will take one tomorrow and I will upload it in here, I promise 🙂 btw, thanks for the kudos 😉

Level 8

nice pict @GrethelP

like this

Level 8

Thanks, Dear
Never Say Die
Level 8

Yes. Wanna see ur pic
Never Say Die
Level 8

My photo? Took from the Air Show. 😉
Never Say Die
Level 3

1. Name: yami
  2. Location: Oregon
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love checking stuff out and giving hollars to great places and warnings to not so good places
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: i typed in a review and it popped up.
  5. Fun Fact About Me: i love checking out and trying new things
Level 2

New contacts

1. Name: Thanee 
  2. Location: Mauritius
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like to share and know new contacts around the world. 
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join, eh!?
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover local foods everywhere I go and also love to fly (as a passenger)
Level 9

@RejjıX good to have you on connect

@RejjıX wrote:

Hello all 🙂

heres a little about myself

1. Name: Reginad
  2. Location: Abilene, Texas Native
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a impact on peoples daily lives, Also my photography gets seen by eveyone looking for a location I've contributed to.
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Email
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I BIKE THIS TOWN

Level 9

Re: Introducing Myself - April 2017

@zerneim Nice to have you on connect, is that a lion?

@marcosm wrote:

Hello Local Guides!

As part of this community I love sharing experiences with different people from all over the world! I like to spread every little place of my country, I hope I can do a good job and leave a mark that can serve for new generations.

1. Name: Marcos
  2. Location: Punta del Este, Uruguay
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I really love to contribute with the society my experiences and together building the pieces of this puzzle, where it allows us to know where we are, and the diffusion that our contribution has.
  4. I love to share: Add and Edit places, and almost photographs principally of Buildings.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I am also a Facebook Places Editor and last year discovered in Google Maps this activity and I didn't doubt on joining me!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy being a user while I work, talking with foreing people and discovering the best things to do!

my dogs and I at San Rafael Beachmy dogs and I at San Rafael Beach